🚽Bathroom Trip🚽

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Y/n Hargreeves)

Five overestimated me in thinking that I could find the bathroom on my own. One bathroom with these many workers is insane.

Not exactly like they can complain, I guess. There's no government for them if they control all of time.

"Where is it..." I mumbled under my breath in irritation. I finally came to a door that looked like it could lead to a bathroom. I sighed in content when I realized I was in the right spot.

Only a couple stalls!? This is absurd. I'd file a complaint if I were going to stick around much longer. I'm sure Five has a plan to get us out of here.

He always does.

I sneakily looked under each bathroom stall, and only the first one had a pair of feet peeking from underneath it. I hesitated before calling out.

"Five?" I whispered. The stall unlocked and there stood Five. He wasted no time in grabbing me by my arm and pulling me in.

"Jeez!" I cried out as he locked the stall and sat down on the toilet seat. I just stood there in an awkward manner.

"What are you wearing?" He looked me up and down as he took a red folder out of his shorts. I looked away while he did that.

"Doesn't matter. What is that?" I asked him.

"A file I stole from Dot. It has information on the apocalypse and whatnot. Want a look?" He questioned me and held it out. I grimaced and shook my head.

"Not after you pulled it out of your ass." I remarked. He gave me a sarcastic smile.

"So... what's the plan?" I whispered.

"We steal a briefcase and-" He began to say before we heard the door slam open. Click. Clack. Click. Clack.

"Shit." The two of us whispered in unison. He shoved the folder back into his shorts.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out who had now joined our two for one stall party.

"So, how's your first day going?" The Handler asked Five as she went into the stall next to us. I began to freak out.

We can't be seen together. She'll know we're plotting on leaving!

"Couldn't be better." Five said as he grimaced. If she noticed two pairs of feet under the stall, she would surely know it was us. Who else would be in the bathroom with him?