🎊Kenny's Birthday🎊

fill in the blank ;)

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Five Hargreeves)

"Look, I hate to be the one to say this, but everyone needs to prepare." Luther stated. Everyone had made it to the bowling alley. I was sitting beside Y/n.

"For what?"

"To do whatever it takes to stop Vanya." He answered. Y/n scoffed beside me and rolled her eyes.

Allison seemed to dislike Luther's remark as well since she hit him with her notebook.

"I- We may not have a choice, Allison." Luther tried to defend himself. It was no use.

"Bullshit. There's always options." Diego spat.

"Yeah, like what?" I questioned Diego. Y/n glared at me from the side. I ignored it for the time being.

"I don't know."

"Anything other than killing our own sister seems like a pretty nice option to me." Y/n stated as she slumped in her seat.

I noticed one of her pinky's were twitching uncontrollably. That's certainly not normal.

"Look, whatever we decide, we need to find Vanya. And fast, okay? She could be anywhere." Luther pointed out.

"Or... here." Klaus cocked his head as he picked up some newspaper. "Look at this." I looked at the picture on it, and there was a picture of Vanya front and center.

"That's right. Her concert is tonight." Diego muttered under his breath.

"Hello." An unfamiliar voice retorted. We all looked over and there was a worker. She seemed extremely bothered by having to do her job.

"I hate to intrude, but my manager says if you're not gonna bowl, you gotta leave." She said in a snotty tone. Her manager was behind a counter, glaring at us.

"Whose turn is it?" Diego questioned and looked around. I wasn't about to get up and start bowling.

"Oh, for..." Luther got up and grabbed a bowling ball. He threw it to another lane and knocked all the pins down.

"Strike!" Y/n cried out as she threw her hands in the air. I smiled at her behavior, but Luther didn't seem too thrilled. He never is.

The lady walked away unsatisfied as Luther continued his rant.

"We're the only ones capable of stopping this." Luther remarked in a stern voice. "We have a responsibility to dad."