🪶 Set Free 🪶

"I MISS Y/N MORE THAN I'D LIKE TO ADMIT

"I MISS Y/N MORE THAN I'D LIKE TO ADMIT."

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Five Hargreeves)

"Son of a bitch! Klaus is Amish." I muttered to myself as I stepped out of the car and saw several Amish people run by us.

"This explains everything." Klaus remarked as cows mooed from all around us.

"How does this explain anything-?"

"Because look! Look at this place! This is everything my childhood was missing." Klaus lazily walked forward. My eyes widened. Oh shit. He's going to see his other self.

"Hey, uh, Klaus?" I stated.

"Yeah?" I jogged up to him.

"Wait up a minute. Doppelganger check. You feel anything strange? Uh, itching, sweats, gas, anything like that?" I asked Klaus as I looked him up and down.

"No. No, I feel great. Apart from the old rash on the tackle, but what can you do?" Klaus joked and walked forward. I winced.

"All right, good luck." I wished Klaus luck. He suddenly stopped walking and looked back abruptly.

"What? Wait, you're not coming?" Klaus quizzed me with a panicked tone.

"This one you gotta do alone." Klaus sighed as I said this.

"Alone? Yeah, okay. Yeah, I can do that, sure." Klaus whined and walked off while shaking his head.

I walked off and went back to the car. I need a little alone time before we get back.

I sat in the passenger seat with the door open, holding my map. I put my legs up on the dashboard and played the radio.

I noticed a pair of yellow sunglasses and put them on. Because... why not?

I looked at the map before sighing and looking away towards the trees and all the Amish people. I miss Y/n more than I'd like to admit.

I hope she doesn't hate me too much when I get back. I couldn't find her, so I didn't tell her I was going out, but I know she will be pissed.

I tried to push those thoughts aside as I changed the song and turned up the volume.

♪ Well, it's a cryin' shame ♪