👠Dancing Distractions👠

"DO YOU TRUST ME?"

"DO YOU TRUST ME?" ... "I TRUST YOU."

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Y/n Hargreeves)

"Minnie!?" I shouted. Minnie shushed me and put her finger over my mouth. I see it now. She looks like Minnie, but is significantly shorter. "Why are you short now?" I asked her.

"You're not exactly tall yourself." Minnie rolled her eyes.

"No, I don't mean it like that. Just... how were you so much taller before?" I pondered. Minnie sighed.

"Commission magic." She responded.

"I don't know how Five doesn't recognize you." I muttered as I squinted and looked at her again.

"Me neither. But you can't tell anyone about this." Minnie threatened me.

"Why are you here, Minnie?" I asked her as I looked her up and down.

"My name isn't Minnie. It's actually Lila." She clarified. "I'm here to get away from my old life. I couldn't stand it anymore, and I knew that the world might end in 1963. So I came to help." Minnie told me.

"For some reason... I believe you." I sighed. She smiled at me and patted my shoulders. I flinched, thinking she was going to hit me.

"I knew you would. Now, we need to get ready!" Minnie squealed. I forgot about the gala.

"Oh. That's so fun." I murmured with sarcasm laced in my voice. Minnie grabbed my hand and brought me to a random room to get ready.

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

"How did you just randomly have two dresses that are in our size?" I asked Minnie with furrowed eyebrows.

She smiled in the mirror as she looked at how dressed up we were. My dress is (f/c). It was quite tight, but long enough that it was modest for the 1960s.

"Don't question it." Minnie ordered. "But look at how cute we are!" She giggled. I smiled slightly at her behavior.

"Do you like Diego?" I questioned her. Minnie's face scrunched up as she sat down in a random chair. I looked back at her.

"No. He's a stubborn man child." Minnie proposed. I snorted. "But it seems you have yourself a man child." I blushed profusely as she said this.

"I'm mad at him right now." I clarified. Minnie rolled her eyes with a huff.

"Boys." She mumbled. I hummed in agreement and started to untangle my hair with my fingers. Minnie put on some makeup.