🧶Other You🧶

"TENTACLES EMERGED OUT OF BEN'S BODY

"TENTACLES EMERGED OUT OF BEN'S BODY."

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Y/n Hargreeves)

I was just awkwardly floating beside the Sparrow members in silence. Luther was unconscious and floating as well.

They were whispering incoherent things to each other while I was wondering if I should say anything. I have so many questions.

I decided against saying anything because I didn't want them to kill me or some shit. So, I just waited until we got to the academy.

We finally got there and went inside. The two girls were going with Luther to drop him off somewhere.

"I'm gonna drop you now, okay?" The girl without the eye patch softly warned me. I said nothing as I was dropped to the ground. I landed on my feet.

I debated running away, but that idea was quickly shut down by Ben.

"If you even try to take a single step outside this academy, I'll kill you with my tentacles." Ben seethed. I put my hands up in defense.

"What a warm welcome." I muttered and put my hands back down, flattening out my dress. Ben noticed this.

"Why the hell is your dress crusty?" He winced and looked away in disgust. I looked over his features and remembered this is Ben.

Not my Ben, but he's a Ben. The familiar face I've been dying to see for so long. So why does it feel so awkward?

"I've just been fighting to save the world for the past... I don't even know how long. Time is irrelevant at this point." I whispered the last part and massaged my temple.

"Come on. Follow me." He demanded. I hesitantly followed him upstairs. He walked into a random room and opened a dresser.

The room was quite childish. And old. Like it hasn't been updated for a long time. Someone needs to do repairs here. Or even redesign it.

"Where is it?" He muttered to himself and looked through every drawer. He stopped at one at the bottom and pulled out a uniform.

"Here. This should fit you." Ben handed me a Sparrow Academy uniform. I scrunched my nose.

"Uh, if I wear this, my family will kill me." I remarked and raised an eyebrow. Wearing the enemies logo is one quick ticket to death.

"No we won't." Ben retorted with a confused expression. I looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"What?" His eyes widened and he looked away.