🛗 Elevator 🛗

"STANLEY GOT YOU PISSED, FIVE

"STANLEY GOT YOU PISSED, FIVE."

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Five Hargreeves)

I softly and passionately kissed Y/n while cupping her cheeks with both of my hands. I closed my eyes and let myself melt into it.

This is what I've been craving for the past... okay, it hasn't really been that long, but I swear I'm addicted to Y/n. Not just her lips, her everything.

I felt Y/n try to pull away, so I hesitantly pulled back. She was staring at my lips for a long while before we finally made eye contact.

I smiled widely at her and she smiled with a roll of her eyes. I went to go kiss her again before she frantically pushed her off of me.

I gave her a hurt and confused look before I notice her adjust her towel, fix her hair, and stare at something behind me with an uneasy smile. I slowly turned around.

"Ya done?" I heard Lila from behind us chuckle. I looked back at her and rolled my eyes. I was finally reunited with my love, and she just had to ruin it.

Y/n chuckled nervously. Lila smirked at her with an "I told you so" kind of look before walking off. I glanced at Y/n who was bright red with a smile before following Lila.

"Lila!?" I heard Diego's voice as Lila walked through the door with just a towel around her.

"Hmm?"

"You need to take this kid with you." Diego demanded as I walked through the door with both briefcases in hand.

"The hell were you doing in there?" Diego asked us. Y/n was still in the bathroom, grabbing her clothing.

"Bathing." Lila replied shortly

"Together?" Diego raised an eyebrow.

"Oh. Okay." I sarcastically said. Y/n walked through the door as I saw Diego's eyebrows furrow in even more concern.

"All three of you!?" Y/n tilted her head in confusion when Diego said this.

"Diego, we don't have time for this. Lila, Y/n, and I have got important shit to do." I remarked as the three of us started to walk through the hallway.

"Wait, woah, woah, woah, what's more important than family?" Diego and the kid followed us.

"End of the world, genius." I stated.