🌑See You In a Second🌑

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Y/n Hargreeves)

"I am not jealous." I clarified. Five opened his mouth, but didn't get to say anything else as one of our siblings began to yell.

"Guys, it's Cha-Cha! It's Cha-Cha, she..." Klaus walked into the room. He was chewing something. "Klaus! Get down! Get down!" We yelled at Klaus. My eyes widened. This bastard is gonna get killed.

He grunted and started to lean backwards. My eyes furrowed, but I almost screamed when I saw the ghost of Ben appear.

"Ben?" I whispered under my breath as he started to use his powers to rip the enemies to shred. When he was done, I stood up fully and put my hands over my mouth.

We locked eyes before he left just as soon as he came.

"Now who's the lookout!?" Klaus exclaimed as he looked around with a huge smile. I looked back at Five just to see if he saw exactly what I did.

"It was Ben!" I exclaimed in excitement. I literally started laughing I was so stoked.

"I saw." Five smiled. It did not seem very genuine, but I ignored it since I was over the moon.

"Oh, welcome back."

"Where were you?" We asked Diego as he came back. He seemed somewhat sweaty.

"Honoring a memory. So, how do you wanna end this thing?" Diego asked as the six of us gathered around. Well, seven of us. Now that I am sure that Ben is here.

"We surround her. All right? We come at her from all angles." Luther remarked. I guess that is a plan.

"So it's a suicide mission." Klaus sighed.

"Yeah, but one of us could get through. It's the only chance we've got." Five said as he gave the group hope. I winced at the statement.

"Not exactly. I could-" I started.

"Nope! You're not doing it, Y/n." Diego retorted in a stern expression as he looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"What is she not doing?" Five quizzed Diego as he looked at me for a moment.

"Y/n wants to suck Vanya's powers out of her or something." Five's eyes widened. "She did it in the basement, and now her pinky is vibrating like crazy." Diego ratted me out.

I was about to beat him up before Five grabbed my arm frantically. He looked at my pinky and his breathing shuddered.

"No. No, no, no, no!" Five mumbled, his words getting louder the more he said them. We all looked at him in confusion as he started to breath heavily.