🧱Betrayal🧱

"ROT IN HELL, TIMOTHY

"ROT IN HELL, TIMOTHY."

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Five Hargreeves)

I looked over at Y/n after seeing Timothy standing by The Handler. I knew there was something off about him.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n quizzed Timothy with a clenched jaw.

She looks hot mad. Not the point, but true.

"Same reason you are." Timothy shrugged. "I'm here to kick ass." He smugly replied. Y/n poked her cheek with her tongue.

"You have no idea how bad I want to kill you right now." Y/n chuckled sarcastically as she shook her head.

"Oh, darling, I know how hard it is to be played like a fool. Timothy seemed innocent, so he waltzed right into your life." The Handler giggled.

"It was quite easy to earn your trust. You were just begging for a friend after being sent into 1959 alone." Timothy smirked at Y/n. She looked like she was going to explode.

"So what do we do now?" Diego leaned over and whispered into my ear. I looked between Timothy and Y/n before gulping.

"Well, we got two choices: fight and die now or run and die later." I told Diego. He winced. "Either way, we're food for worms. Preference?"

"Wouldn't mind a few more minutes breathing air through the old windbags."

"All right. Let's get this over with after Y/n is done yelling." We both looked over towards Y/n. She was up in Timothy's face.

"You're a fake ass bitch!" Y/n hollered. Timothy's face was red as he struggled to insult Y/n.

"Y/n, honey, now is not the time." I muttered as I grabbed her hand. Timothy muttered curses under his breath before putting his mask back on.

I looked around at the Commission mindless idiots as they cocked their guns. Every single one was pointed at the three of us.

"Run!" I shouted. I grabbed Y/n's hand with my left and held onto Diego's arm with my right hand.

Bullets were heard from all around as I ducked and swerved around. They ricocheted off of metal objects.

"We're not gonna make it!" Diego panted and yelled over the sound of the bullets. Y/n was breathing heavily from beside me.

I closed my eyes shut and slowed down my running. Diego looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"What are you doing!?" Diego yelled. We suddenly spacial jumped several feet in front of where we once were.