🫶 It's Official 🫶

"SHE PRACTICALLY LOOKED LIKE A TOMATO

"SHE PRACTICALLY LOOKED LIKE A TOMATO."

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Five Hargreeves)

Y/n and I walked off from that mess of a conversation. We hadn't really talked about the whole her drinking for the first time thing, but I wasn't sure if she wanted to.

We were in a secluded space with two couches and a fish tank. We sat on the same couch despite there being two.

I sat like a normal human being while she sat with her legs splayed across mine and laying down. If she's comfortable, I don't mind.

"How are you?" I asked Y/n after we sat there in a couple minutes of comfortable silence. She hesitated before sitting up on her elbows. We made eye contact.

"Um, fine." Y/n stammered out. She seemed surprised I was asking. "How are you?" She asked me as she was now fully sat up. She was sitting criss cross apple sauce and across from me.

"I'm doing okay... I mean, the world is ending. So I don't know how great I can be." I shrugged. Y/n laughed softly.

"Speaking of which... are you gonna fix it?" Y/n asked me. "Your old self said there's nothing you can do. But, is that even true?" She asked me with a tilt of her head. I sigh.

"I hate to say this, but if we don't get rid of that damn Kugelblitz somehow, then there is literally nothing we can do. I will have been right." I remarked.

"Even if I hate to admit it, I hope old me is wrong. And you know how much I like to be right." I joked with Y/n. She smiled widely at me and I smiled softly in response.

"That's not what I wanted to talk about, though." I finally said as I really do what to confront Y/n about what happened earlier.

"Oh?" Y/n raised an eyebrow. "Continue then."

"Why were you drinking?" I quizzed Y/n. I noticed she tensed up. "Not that it's bad or anything. I drink so of course I'm not judging you, love. But, you never drink. What made you?" I rephrased my question.

She sighed and looked down for a moment. I decided I'd just give her some time to answer and not drill her. After a second, she finally answered.

"I don't know. Everything overwhelmed me and I just wanted to forget everything for a second." Y/n replied. I nodded.

"Yeah, that makes sense." I assured Y/n. "I'm sorry you've been dragged into all of this. I never wanted to make life hard for you like this." I apologized.