♬ Funeral Crasher ♬

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

Who knows the date anymore

(Y/n Hargreeves)

"In five, four, three, two... This is Jim Hellerman, reporting live for Channel 2 News outside of the Capital West bank at Main and Sixth. A group of heavily armed men stormed the bank not three hours ago and took an unknown number of hostages."

"Hey, get them behind the counter!" A criminal remarked, pointing his gun around like he was all high and mighty.

"Now you've put me in a position where I gotta do something I don't want to do. Hmm?" Another one stated as he threatened a hostage. What a jerk.

"Shit!" The third man yelled when he saw Number Three walking towards him. He pointed the gun at the young girls face, not knowing that hell was about to break loose.

"Hey, get back with the others." He commanded as Number Three ignored him.

"I heard a rumor..."

"What? What did you say?" He said in an agitated tone.

"I heard a rumor that you shot your friend in the foot." Number Three smirked. The criminal's eyes turned white before going back to normal as he turned and shot his friend in the foot.

"What the hell!" The shot man screamed in agony. I hissed and grit my teeth. That had to hurt.

We just heard shots from inside the bank. It's uncertain if any hostages have been harmed in that.

Number One jumped through the ceiling and glass shattered. Number Four ran over to the hostages to make sure they were unharmed.

"Up there! There's some movement on the roof. Possibly law enforcement."

Number One grabs the criminal and absolutely throws him out of the building. I'm still baffled by how strong he is.

"Looks like one of the armed robbers has been thrown from the bank."

"Guns are for sissies. Real men throw knives!" Number Two smiled as he threw a knife straight at a criminal who instantly shouted in pain.

"I've been in many hostage situations, like this, and it can escalate very quickly."

It was my turn to "show off." Just like we practiced. I walked out from behind the wall and looked at Number Four who had already given all the hostages headphones. The rest of the academy had also covered their ears with the headphones.

My Guilty Pleasure (DISCONTINUED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें