Chapter 48: Abandoned

All four of the girls stopped in their tracks when the words left your mouth. 

Then, simultaneously; "WHAT?!"

You had forgotten they were completely in the dark about Yoongi's disappearance.

Sighing, you quickly elaborated, not wanting to waste anymore time. "Yes, oppa's been missing since yesterday. And I'm pretty certain OSH's got him. This mission today will effectively be to get Yoongi outta there, but, you know, if we manage to get OSH, it'll be a bonus. It's not our goal, but I'll take it."

They were all still in shock, because, while they certainly weren't as close as you were with Yoongi and the rest of the boys, they were still good friends, especially Jisoo (because she was Jin's little sister and all).

Seeing them frozen, you clapped your hands, trying to hurry them along. "Questions in the car. There's no time to spare, so let's get a move on."

Snapping into action, they nodded and hurried off. 

And after making sure you had everything and glancing at the address on the documents in your hand, you too made your way towards the cars.

After about a half an hour drive, the car gently slowed to a stop around the corner from where the house was located. 

Glancing at the girls sitting opposite from you in the back of the truck, you began the short mission briefing. 

"Alright. Firstly, this mission you should all have your masks with you, as it's Sunghoon we're talking about, and if he sees us I don't want you guys in danger."

Rosie raised her hand slightly, interjecting. "But he already knows who you are, so wouldn't he know who we are as well?"

You shook your head. "I don't think so. Just because he knows who I am, doesn't mean he knows who you are. We have been pretty careful in the past about who sees you four and who doesn't. As far as I'm concerned, he just knows you're my friends, nothing else."

They all nodded, and you continued.

"The house has two stories, but my guess is there will be a hidden basement or something of the sort, and that's where Yoongi will be. That's our goal. We've got to get in and get out without being seen." You paused. "Any questions?"

You glanced around at the shaking heads. "I think we're all set," said Lisa. 

Nodding in satisfaction, you moved on. "Has everyone got their earpieces? It's testing time."

Everyone turned their packs on, making sure their earpieces and mics were secure, then one by one you all spoke quietly, checking that everyone could be heard through the earpieces.

After it was successful, you cracked your knuckles and got ready to open the back of the truck. "Alrighty, you all know what to do. Jennie, is backup on call if we need them?"