Chapter 7: Caught on Camera

Everyone sitting at the breakfast table seemed to be buzzing with conversation. Unlike you, they had gotten a proper sleep. You were running on less than an hour.

Unfortunately for you, you had to act as if you weren't tired.

Yoongi kept looking at you, and would return his gaze to his food whenever you met his eyes.

Strange, you thought. However, you decided it would be better not to dwell on it.

"Yoongi oppa, how was your sleep last night?" 

Nayeon's voice cut through your conscience. You were struggling to stay awake.

Yoongi once again met your eyes. This time he didn't look away.

"It was okay. I had a bit of trouble getting to sleep though; I think I ended up falling asleep at around 3 in the morning."

Since you were half asleep, the words didn't register with you properly. You were left in confusion at his strange behaviour, feeling as if the words were directed towards you.

Slowly drifting off, you shook your head, excusing yourself from the table.

"Sorry guys, I didn't get a great sleep last night, so I might just go upstairs for a nap. Tae, you can wake me when you want to leave."

They nodded in understanding.

Rubbing your eyes, you got up from your seat, and wandered upstairs to the room Nayeon had slept in. 

Flopping on the bed, you yawned, eyes watering because you were so tired.

And as soon as your head hit the pillow, your eyelids closed, and you fell into a deep sleep.

What a night.

"Y/N.... Y/N wake up.... come on, it's time to go..."

You felt yourself being gently shaken, and you groaned, your body protesting at being woken.

It didn't even feel like you slept.

Slowly opening your eyes, you squinted at the face hovering above you.

Tae.

You pushed him away, grumbling under your breath.

"Tae, go away~ Let me sleep a little longer~"

He chuckled. "Bambi, you've been sleeping for 4 hours already! And we've got to go, cause' I've got work at 12."

Bambi was the name Taehyung had called you since you were young. When you asked him why he chose that name, he had commented on you eye colour. Apparently they were a golden-brown colour. You had just shrugged your shoulders and adapted the name as your own.

Pouting, you grabbed the blanket and pulled it over yourself, wrapping yourself in a mini cocoon. 

You heard Taehyung sigh.