Chapter 63: Lucifer's Game

I'm sitting in our bedroom when Dean walks in late in the evening. He ignores me and brushes his teeth at the sink. I stare at him waiting for an apology. When he's done, he lays down in the bed and turns away from me.

"You're really going to ignore me" I spit out

"Yup" he mumbles into the pillow

"You're a real piece of work Dean Winchester! I understand you're upset and angry that I didn't tell you, but you could at least apologize for hitting me!" I stand up while giving my speech and storm out of the room.

I make it into the hallway before I hear his voice yelling back at me "you know I didn't mean to touch you!"

I swivel back around and he's standing at the door way staring at me. I storm back towards him "yea, but you did!" I get in his face.

He stares at me before his hand finds my neck and pulls me close to him. Our lips finding each other's and forcefully kissing. His tongue pushing open my mouth, his other hand wrapping around my lower back. He lifts me up into the air and I wrap my legs around him. He walks back into the room and falls onto the bed. I tear at his shirt, desperate to feel his skin on top of me. He pulls off his pants and I wiggle out of my underwear. He quickly puts on protection and thrusts inside forcefully. I moan in pain and pleasure. It's still 2 weeks before the doctor recommended we can have sex again but I don't care. I arch my back as he works his body over me. My hands find his back and I scratch down when I orgasm. Dean's accomplished smirk is on his face for making me finish first. I flip over and go on top of him. If he thinks he's going to get the best of me, he has another thing coming. I know what he likes and will make him happy. I sit up and move the way he likes. His eyes glaze over and he digs his fingers into my thighs. His panting picks up as he finishes and now I'm the one smirking.

I roll over, now laying next to him. He turns his head to look at me. He rubs his hand on my cheek he hit "I'm sorry about that" his fingers rest.

I lean my head into his hand "I know" I smile back softly. "and I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner.. We had good reason" I start to explain but he sighs and I stop talking.

He moves his hand and sits up against the wall "I know your reason, I get it.. I would've rushed back here without a second thought." He says "I'm still not happy, but I get it"

"So angry sex anytime we get mad each other and everything will be okay?" I smirk towards him

"I'm good with that" he smiles back. I get up to use the bathroom and wince in some pain pulling my shorts on "oh shit. I forgot, are you okay?" Dean leans up

"I'm fine" I tell him turning back to look at him over my shoulder "except let's not fight again for another 2 weeks and actually wait."

"Are you sure you're okay?" He pushes again

"Yea" I wave him off getting off the bed. "I'm fine" I put my hand out "Can you go check on Paul?" I ask. We put him in the bassinet in his room and plan on buying a new crib soon.

"Sure" he says and I leave the room. I barely make it into the bathroom when I hear Dean call out "SAM!" I know that scream "HAYDEN" he calls to me desperately next.

I get there first and stop in my tracks behind Dean when I see it. Lucifer standing in the room, holding Paul.

"What's wro..." Sam stops in his tracks behind me. We all stand there, frozen like statues as he holds our baby close to his chest.

Castiel walks slowly past us into the room "put him down Lucifer" he says with trying authority.

"Hello brother, you don't look very well. What's wrong?" Lucifer looks up to Castiel.