Chapter 36: Angel Encounter

"What can I do to make this right?" Dean asks as we walk back to the bunker. I think for a minute but nothing comes to mind, I have no answer for him so I shrug. "There has to be something" he adds after.

"Maybe there is Dean, I just don't know what it is right now" I explain. He kicks a rock off the road. "Maybe just being around each other will help. I don't feel ill every time I see you anymore" I emphasize the word every.

"Great" he says sarcastically. I stop walking and so does he. "What is it?" He asks looking at me.

"Something's not right" I say looking around feeling strange. Dean takes a gun out of his back pocket and hands it over to me. I look at him like he's crazy "You took a gun into a church!" I holler out.

"Just take it!" He says. I take the gun and point it out into the forest. Dean pulls out an angel blade and stands in a fighting position. "I don't see anything" he says from in front of me.

"I don't know Dean, something is wrong. I can feel it, something is out there" I return to him. He gestures for me to walk forward with him and we take a few steps forward slowly. We hear brushes move and whip our heads around behind us but nothing is there. We look a second longer and I turn around first. "Dean" I say aggresively when I see someone in front of him. He must've known what I meant and he swings his blade in front of him as he turns around. The woman in front of him moves backwards and nothing occurs.

"Who are you!" Dean hollers out geting ready to attack.

"I'm here to help." The woman with dark hair says with a small smile

"Help with what?" I spit out to her, keeping the gun raised and aimed at her heart.

"With your situation" she says eyeing my stomach. I glance at Dean and he is just staring at the woman intently.

"What situation?" Dean asks carefully.

"Dean, stop. It's obvious what she meant" I return back to him annoyed. He gives me a look and I roll my eyes.

"There's a lot of chatter going around between the angels. Dean Winchester is expecting a child." She says smiling.

"Your an angel?" Dean grits his teeth

"Fallen angel, yes. I believe we can help each other." her smile never faulters "Hannah" she reaches her hand out to introduce herself to us. Dean just stares at her. I lower my gun and step foward to shake hands.

"Hayden!" Dean yells at me. I don't retreat and shake the fallen angels hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Hayden" She says. She leaves her hand extended for Dean but he doesn't reciprocate. He simply lowers the knife and moves over to me.

He whispers "We can't trust her" I give him a look. "How do we know she's not lying" I shrug at his question coming up with no good response. It's true, we don't know.

"Let's call Cas. Maybe he can give us an answer if she truly is who she says she is" I suggest to him. He thinks about it, pursing his lips together. He must agree because the next thing he is doing is pulling out his cell phone, dialing Castiel's number.

"Cas, there a person here, in the middle of the road, claiming to be an angel." Dean continues to talk on the phone with Castiel, convincening him to come and giving him our location. Dean hangs up the phone and looks towards the woman "he'll be here shortly" he tells her with a weird look.

"Wonderful." She simply states and stands robotically in place, hands folded together in front of her. I look at Dean and I see something in his eyes. He's trying to hide it, but I can tell, it's hope.