Chapter 10: Distraction

I couldn't sleep that night. I killed a person. A monster. A demon. I don't know what it was but I killed it. I laid in bed restless for hours before I decided to get up. I walk out where I drank with Dean hours before. There were piles upon piles of books sitting at the table and aligned in a book shelf. I pull the book off the top from an end table and take a seat. I read for a couple of hours about ghosts and spirits. I learned more then I ever waned to about ghosts. I close the book and rub my eyes, hopeful that I'll fall asleep. Although I don't feel tired, I decide to give it another shot. As I walk back down to the bedroom another door opens and a gun pops forward aimed at my heart. I jump backward in fear. Deans head follows behind the gun. When he sees me he puts the gun down fast.

"Oh shit. Sorry. I heard something, didn't know what it was." He mumbles, running the gun over his head.

"Damn it Dean!" I return to him, my heart racing.

Another door opens and Sam comes walking out shirtless with tired eyes. "Some of us are trying to sleep" he mutters walking back into his room.

"Come in" Dean motions his gun towards his room. I walk in ready to give him a piece of my mind for pointing a gun on me. He shuts the door behind me and I turn swiftly on my heels.

"A gun Dean? Come on!" I spit out

"Hey you pulled one out on me" he says back laying back down in bed. His abs flex as his shirt lifts when lays down and my heart skips a beat.

"Ugh, you're so frustrating" I say sitting next to him. After a few minutes of silence I speak up "I can't sleep."

"It'll get better," he says closing his eyes and breathing calmly.

"I don't want it to get better. I killed someone." I grunt angrily after a few seconds of watching him. "That shouldn't be something that gets better."

"You killed a demon. You saved me," he sits up slightly onto his elbows.

"Saying it was a demon isn't making me feel better. I don't feel better." I repeat sternly so he understood.

He speaks lowly "sorry." I sigh and try to adjust to more silence. My head continues racing and there's only one thing I can think of that'll turn my thoughts off. I turn quickly and straddle Dean. Kissing his lips and forcing them open. He kisses me back hard. Putting his right hand under my shirt and his left hand behind my head kissing me harder. He unsnaps my bra and pulls my shirt over my head. He kisses my neck, my chest, lingering over my breasts. His hands fall down to my waist and wriggles my shorts off. I pull at his pants quickly. The only sound in the room is the sound of our heavy breathing into each other. He rolls me on to the bed with force and grabs protection from the side table. He quickly puts it on and enters me hard. He thrusts with determination and I moan each time. I wrap my arms around him and scratch down his back in pleasure. He moans in return. I wrap my legs around him and flip on top. He works hard controlling his urge so we can finish together. I collapse on top of him and roll over to the side when we're finished. I take a quick glance at him and notice his accomplished smile. I roll out of bed letting him watch me get dressed. I walk towards the door and he asks "Where are you going?" He sits up against the bed frame, eyeing me waiting for a response.

"To get some rest." I respond opening the door to leave.

"Stay here" he says with a small grin. I shake my head in disagreement and shut the door behind me. I go back to the room, fall into the bed and go to sleep easily now.