Chapter 21: Kink

Dean explains more about witches until Sam arrives. He walks in the door and Dean automatically recounts what he figured out. I sit on the bed and try to follow along with the conversation.

"So what do we do next?" I ask them.

They both look at me and Sam responds "we have to figure out who this witch is and kill them."

I ask another question "how do we do that?"

"Well" Dean starts to say while walking over to the table to sit "we gotta figure out what kind of witch." I raise my eye brows in confusion, not knowing there can be more than one kind.

"Long explanation, anyway, depending on that we have a few methods to attempt"

"Attempt?" I question.

"Witches are assholes" Dean spits out.

"We've only successfully killed a handful in our time." Sam admits.

"Awesome" I state sarcastically "where do we start?"

"I made some calls and I have a lead. Turns out Mr. Attcot wasn't so loyal. He had a few mistresses he recently stopped seeing due to his wife threatening to divorce him and take half his fortune. One mistress in particular wasn't too thrilled he chose his wife over her. We will start there." Sam explains

"Can we have a minute?" Dean looks towards his brother. Sam nods and exits the room leaving us alone.

"Hayden, I think you should stay here. I know I said you could come along but witches are tricky." He says with concerned eyes. The edges of his lips turned down.

I nod "I'm not gonna fight you. For some reason hunting down demons seemed more reasonable than this." I chuckle out. "I'm fine staying here."

His face lights up just a bit and he smirks. "Oh good. Thanks." He says getting up and heading to the door.

"Wait." I stop him. I get up quickly and walk over to him. I kiss him passionately for a few seconds and pull back"please be careful!" I plead.

"I will" he responds and kisses me quickly again. The door shuts behind him and I stand there alone, my stomach in knots.

Dean calls me a few hours later. They figured out who the witch was and were able to kill her with a spell. He's got a few scrapes and bruises but they were on their way back to the motel and would be back in a few hours. I've been racking my brain trying to figure out how to get things back to normal with Dean. I miss him even though I see him everyday. So ,I decide to do something different. I run to the store to buy a few things to surprise Dean with when he gets back. When I get back to the motel, I text Sam. "Hey, I want to do something for Dean. Anyway he can just get like dropped off and you find something to do for a few hours? Sorry, I know it's inconvenient but I think we need this" Sam responds back a few minutes later.

"That's fine Hayden. I understand. I'll just take the other car and head back to the bunker. Have fun. We should be back in 30".

I put out the fruit, whip cream and chocolate that I bought and light the candles. I change into the skimpy lingerie and turn the lights off. I sit on the chair facing the door and wait for Dean to arrive. The door opens and he takes one step inside "What the hell?" He asks looking around confused. His eyes find mine and widen just a bit. He tries to hide a smile "what's all this?" He asks walking closer to me dropping his bag when he stops a few feet away.

"Just ready to have some fun" I wink to him pulling out a pair of handcuffs I found in his bag.

"Oh, that kind of fun" he walks over picking up a strawberry and eating it. I raise my eyebrows and he smiles without hiding it. He leans down over me and kisses me hard. Resting his hands on each side of the chair so I can't move. I unbutton his pants as we kiss. "Damn, you look good" he breaths brushing his lips over my collarbone, running his fingernails gently across my arm. He goes to pull off the lingerie but I stop him.

"Uh uh uhh." I say raising the cuffs again. "I'll do all the work tonight." I point to the bed. He smirks and walks over to the bed. I push him down and take off his shirt. I then cuff his hands over his head. One on each side of the bed. At this point he's in boxers only. I grab the whip cream and squirt some into my mouth. He moans in anticipation. I stratal him and squirt a line of whip cream from his heart down to the V line that's visible above his boxers. I work my way slowly down the line sucking up every last bit of whip cream until there's nothing left. I feel how hard he is and slowly take off his last piece of clothing, lingering near it.

"Oh, come on!" He moans out jerking his head up to look down at me. I look up at him and smile. I'm ready to take my time. I play around for awhile, never doing the same thing for long and stopping when I know he's close to finishing.

"You're killing me H! This is so hot" he groans when I stop again. "Just let me out so I can have you" he tries to convince me.

"I told you, I'm doing all the work tonight. I'm calling the shots. You'll just have to lay there and enjoy the torture." I smile to him. He moans in annoyance but his smile tells me he's enjoying it.

The next time I stop, I get an idea. I get off the bed and he looks up again "what? Wait? Where are you going?" He asks desperately.

I shake the curls of my hair out of my face and bite into a strawberry. I slowly move a chair into his eye sight and take a seat in front of him. I rub my hand over my breast grabbing them slightly with a moan and continue to move down my hand slowly down. I begin to pleasure myself and let out moans calling deans name. I throw my head back in pleasure, closing my eyes and continue helping myself. Suddenly, Dean is there, pulling my hand away and replacing it with his mouth. He finishes what I started, making me gasp for air. He then grabs me off the chair. He puts me onto the floor and quickly puts a condom on.

"I can't wait any longer" he moans aggressively. He entered easily and thrusts fast and hard, like its the first time all over again. I call his name over and over again, I feel all of him inside of me. His kisses turn into bites and I moan even louder. He holds my hands above my hand, not letting me take control anymore. After he finishes, we stay on the floor and pant. Trying to catch our breath.

"Hayden. That.. That was incredible" he leans over me.

"You can say that again" I chuckle out agreeing. "How did you get out of those cuffs? I wasn't done torturing you yet" I give him a fake glare.

"You forget who owns those cuffs." He laughs back "besides, I would've went if you kept helping yourself. So friggen sexy." He bites my neck again. I laugh and let him. A while later I get up and go into the shower. I'm only in there for a few minutes when Dean walks in. "Ready for round 2?" He smirks when he opens the curtain. I giggle and nod my head. He growls with excitement and lifts me up. He angles me towards the corner of the shower and moves my legs for best access. It takes us moving around a bit before he can get going but I don't mind. After, we shower together and lay in bed in just our towels.