Chapter 57: Helpful Hands

I'm discharged from the hospital 3 days later and Paul was given the clear even earlier than that. I follow Dean out of the hospital and I see the impala idling.

I give Dean a look "it's safe, the car seat is strapped in the way it's suppose to.."

"We're switching cars when we get home" I smile sweetly at home and head towards the car

"Sorry baby" I hear Dean murmur to his car as he opens the back door for us to get in.

We pull up to the bunker and he parks outside. He helps us out of the car and we walk inside "welcome home!" A bunker full of people yell at us when we step through. I step back startled with my mouth gaped open and I turn to Dean.

His smile is wider then I've ever seen it before "welcome home, baby" he kisses me on the head and then kisses Paul "welcome home, son"

I walk slowly down the stairs as everyone lines up to see the baby, people I've never met.

"Hayden, Charlie. Charlie, Hayden" Dean says as I come to a red haired, fresh faced woman.

"The infamous Charlie!" I smile to her as we hug, remembering the stories Sam and Dean shared.

"Infamous? Oh please, all lies.." She laughs back when we release. "May I?" She squeaks opening her hands a little to hold him. I nod and slowly pass Paul over. She rocks him and I move on to meet another person.

"Oh I don't know how you did it, but you made this one here" an older woman points to Dean "quiet the man" and opens her arms.

"Sheriff Jodi mills" Dean blushes at the compliment.

The name registers with me and I give her another hug before they she let go of me. She looks at me with a smile and confused eyes "I hope you know, your like a mother to them" I whisper in her ear. Her eyes soften and she smiles back.

I move on to the last strange face and a thin man smiles wide "this is Garth" Dean introduces us

"Garth? As in.." I begin to ask

"One in the same, come here and give me a big ole hug!" A country twang emits from his mouth as he embraces me. He hugs me tighter than I anticipated for him being so small.

"Hi" I choke out "it's nice to meet you!" I say after he lets go

"Oh shucks" he smiles to me "I know your nervous about me being a werewolf, I'll stay away from your little booger to ease your nerves" he says

"Nonsense. It's fine" Dean adds in.

I confirm "it's fine, Dean trusts you, so I do too!" I smile back

I move over to the last one in line, Sam. I give him a big hug before he can finish even opening his arms. Dean hugs his brother after I do "thanks man, this was really nice of you" he turns his attention to everyone "to all of you"

"Well, there's more to it then just a party." Sam speaks up

"A newborn is a lot of work, your gonna need some help!" the sheriff says smiling passing our son over to Garth

"Anndddddd we've got some heavy research to do.." Charlie adds in

"Research?" I ask not following

"If the baby does have the mark, we want to find a way to remove it from him." Sam adds

"Oh. Right" I say remembering. The mark of Cain is still shadowing our world

Garth steps up next to me and hands Paul to Dean and speaks to us "don't you worry about a thang, we got this"