Chapter 47: Castiel's Grace

I wake up to the door opening in my bedroom. I turn my body to the door and mumble out Dean's name. He doesn't respond so I say it a bit louder. "I'm sorry about this Hayden!" Castiels voice sounds lower than usual.

"What?" I say and suddenly his arms are wrapped around me gripping me tightly. He's pulling me out of the room. "Stop! What the hell!" I start to kick my feet from under me. I hit his leg pretty hard but nothing happens. "Cas! Stop!" I try again.

"Hayden, please. I am not going to hurt you" he says dragging me through the hall. I continue to mutter out profanities towards him as he brings me into the same room we kept Dean when he was a demon. Castiel tries to gently place my down but I land hard against my hip against the chair.

"Damn it!" I yell out in pain to him.

"Sorry, please sit" he gestures his hand towards the chair in the middle of the room.

I look at him and his tall stature, waiting for me to comply. "NO! Are you crazy?"

"Please Hayden, don't make me force you" his body stays tense.

"Make me!" I spit out before walking towards the exit. The door closes instantly at a flick of his hand and his eyes are glowing blue. I slowly retreat back into the chair he requested I sit in before. "Cas?"

"I'm sorry Hayden, this needed to be done" his eyes turn back to the blue that I'm used too, the ones that don't glow.

"Are you, are you an angel again?" I look up to him from where he is standing, wondering what he did.

He replies back with a simple "I am."

"What happened?" I ask as he moves towards the metal cart in the room, with similar needles lying on it.

"You happened" is all he says. He grabs a needle off the wall and walks over to me.

"What?" I ask confused. "Is this about Hannah?!" I get louder as he gets closer. I move out of the seat again and away from Castiel.

"You didn't have to kill her, she was only trying to help" Castiel believes why she was there.

"Yea, help herself!" I spit out to him "you can't believe she has your best interest in mind! All she cares about is getting back into heaven!"

"And that's my fault they fell, I should be getting them back into heaven. Now, sit before I make you" he demands. I stay grounded in the room.

It doesn't take long before I'm tied to the chair, overpowered by the grace inside of Castiel "what are you going to do?" I spit out to him as he brings the needle to my arm. I squint in pain as he punctures my arm.

"Your baby does have grace, my grace. I'm going to need it back if I want to save the Angels" he extracts blood from my arm. He pulls it out with frustration.

"You don't know that any of that is true! This isn't you Castiel! You can stop this now, I won't tell Dean about any of this and we'll just move on." I plead with him as he grabs another needle.

"Dean will understand, you will be alright" he tries to assure me.

"You don't know that either" I say looking away, tears welling up in my eyes. Castiel continues to pull blood out of my body, unsatisfied each time it fills with only my blood.

I don't know how long it has been but I start to feel faint, and can barely keep my eyes open.