Chapter 51: Attempting The Plan

I wake up early that morning, not sleeping well the whole night. Dean got up hours ago, no doubt not being able to sleep as well that night. I change into a T-shirt and a pair of pregnancy pants before walking out to find the brothers. They are together in the dungeon just waiting for the day to begin. Dean is sitting in the chair and Sam is propped up against the wall, neither of them talking.

"Let's give this a go" I say smiling, trying to loosen the obvious tension in the room.

"We can still change our minds" Dean says standing up as I walk over to him.

"Nonsense, it's just some needles. I'll be fine." I push my anxiety away trying to believe it. I take a seat and look between the both of them standing next to each other. It's in that moment I decide our son will need a sibling. Someone who would do anything for one another, who would always be there like they are or each other.

"Why are you smiling?" Sam asks curiously.

"Oh nothing." I decide not to tell them what I was thinking. "Who's gonna do the honors?" I change the subject.

"I will" Sam says.

"No, Sammy. I should be the one to do this" Dean hesitates

"I don't think you should be the one to do this. She's your girlfriend and that's your baby. I don't think it's a good idea" Sam explains.

"I'll be fine." He fights back

I speak up "I agree with Sam. I don't want you to do it either. Let Sam be the one."

He sighs "fine" and puts himself against a wall annoyed at the two of us.

"Alright, let's do this then." Sam shrugs walking over to grab a needle. Sam grabs the first needle and finds a vein. He pulls up on the syringe and it fills with red blood. He pulls it out and places it next to an empty one. He grabs another needle and repeats the process, it fills with more blood. He does this 3 more times, all filling with blood. Each time Sam would insert the needle into my arm Dean would squirm. I know how uncomfortable this is making him.

"You've done 5, how many are you gonna try?" Dean stands up walking over to us wanting to stop.

"I'm fine Dean, I promise. I can do more, we need to do more. We have to pull some grace for this plan to actually work." I urge him looking into his eyes trying to get my point across to him.

"Why don't you try pulling blood from my hand" I suggest to Sam when he grabs another needle. He listens and finds a vein in my hand. Dean leaves the room. Sam and I stay in there for 15 more minutes pulling blood.

"Let's stop for now, we'll try again in a few days"
Sam says resting another filled needle on the tray.

"Sure thing" I say standing up. I feel a bit light headed and fall back into the chair.

Sam rushes over "you okay?" He grabs a bold of me when I stand back up.

I nod quickly "yea, yea, just stood up too quickly. Don't tell Dean, he'll worry for no reason. I'm fine" I smile to him.

He nods, slowly removing his hands from me and watching me closely. I walk out of his sight and go to Dean.

"Anything?" He asks hopeful laying on the bed. I shake my head no in response. "Damn it" he murmurs out.

"It's alright, we'll try again in a couple of days We'll get some, I know it's there." I reinforce the idea.

"I hate seeing you like this" he looks down to my arms, needle pricks over them.

I try and cover the marks "it's nothing." I brush off the insecurity.

"I just can't stop thinking about you passed out in that chair. It makes me so mad" he clenches his fists.

"well then we need to take your mind off of it." I flirt with him

"Like that's gonna happen" he responds not catching on to what I'm getting at. I rub my hand up his leg and grab his member hard. His head jerks up when I do and he gives me a sideways look.

"That'll take your mind off things!" I smirk to him.

He tries to move my hand away "we shouldn't.." But I grab at it tighter and he tries to shift

"But I want too." I bat my eyes to him with a grin.

"Are you sure it's even okay to have sex when you're this far along?" He asks me

"Who says we have to have sex?" I unbutton his pants. His smile grows wide and he helps me pull them off. He's already full erect by then so I place my mouth on him and start to move. I work my tongue around, listening to him moan in enjoyment as I move up and down.

"Alright. Your turn" he smiles at me when he's finished. I giggle in anticipation as he runs his fingers up my inner thigh, lingering around my underwear. He pulls them down and puts two fingers inside, kissing my neck as he moves his hand inside of me. After a few moments his tongue is now licking me below "mmmm" I moan out in pleasure "deannnnnnnn.." I say his name as I become closer to going. I arch my back as I orgasm, trying my hardest not to scream his name louder.

He lays down next to me when I'm finished but I get up and go over to the mirror to freshen up. I fix my hair and then start to put anti stretch-mark lotion on my stomach "ughhh these stretch marks will never go away.." I say rubbing it in "one of the many negative parts of being pregnant!" I say moving onto my thighs

"You look great Hayd.." Dean says from the bed

"Yea, right" I retort back to him looking down at my feet. Soon I won't be able to see them.

"You're beautiful" he says but I ignore him. "Hey, listen to me." His tone is urgent making me look to him through the mirror. He's sitting up this time at the edge of the bed "come here.." He reaches his hand out so I walk over to grab them, wondering what he wants. He holds both my hands with one of his and puts the other on my stomach "you are beautiful. You're more beautiful right now than you have ever been. Every day you get more and more beautiful." I start to blush and looks away but he pulls me back in "I mean it." He finishes and I melt looking into his forrest green eyes.

"I love you" I whisper out, not being able to say anything else.

"I love you too" he says back. He leans forwards and kisses my stomach "and we love you" he says to my growing belly. He looks up up to me smiling "alright, lets get some lunch!" He gets up leaving the room and I follow closely behind him.