Chapter 32: Dean Returned

Except I don't follow Castiel and Sam. I walk to the dungeon Dean is being held in. I walk in and he smiles at me weakly "ready to finish the job? This will kill me" he states. I ignore him and plunge the syringe into my arm. I fill the vile up with blood.

"Just remember who killed who, you'll be a monster now too" he says. I ignore him and insert the vile. His head drops down and everything is quiet and he slowly slumps down. I step away from him and wait. A few minutes later Sam and Castiel run into the room.

"What did you do!" Sam stops short when he sees me standing there. Castiel walks past him and touches Deans neck.

"There's a pulse. It's faint, but it's there" he tells us.

"I told you we weren't going to finish it this way" Sam's eyes are filled with anger towards me.

"I wasn't going to just stop. He needs to be cured and it needed to be done now!" I fight back loudly.

"And what makes you think you can make that decision!" He gets closer to me.

I follow his lead and I step closer to him, going on my tip toes to get taller "the moment I found I was pregnant!" I grit angrily between my teeth. He steps back a little bit, but he's still angry. We stare at each other.

"You guys" Castiel's voice coos over the silence. We look over at Dean and he's lifting his head. His eyes are black but fade away to his normal green, but not the way it normally would when demons hide themselves. Sam steps closer back to me and the 3 of us just stare at him.

Dean looks between us "you look worried." His voice is low and scratchy. Sam walks over and grabs the holy water off the cart he quickly unscrews the lid and splashes it on Dean. Nothing happens. Sam's frown turns into a small smile.

"Welcome back" he says walking into the circle and uncuffs him.

"Thank you Sammy" he says hugging his brother. Castiel walks up to him and they also embrace. When they let go the 2 of them part to the side giving Dean a clear view of me.

"Hayden.." He says warmly with a small smile. He says my name and I feel ill. I turn and walk out of the room without saying a word back. He walks in the room and I'm sitting on the edge of the bed with my feet up on the bed frame and my head between my knees. "Hayden" he whispers and goes to his knees to try and look at me.

I lift my head a little bit and look at him through my hair "I'm pregnant Dean" I tell him holding his stare. He smiles

"Really?" He gushes with a smile.

"It's not a good thing" I say, tasting the anger.

"I'm me now. It'll be okay. We can work through this" he touches my leg. I flinch when he does and he moves it away, slowly hovering for just a second.

I feel my stomach turn and I quickly run into the bathroom. I throw up and sit there on the floor. Head hovering over the toilet. Dean walks in slowly and slides to the floor. "I shouldn't be pregnant" I tell him.

"We didn't talk about it but we've been here before, we were happy when we were going to be parents before" he says calmly.

"That's not what I meant." I sigh, "The doctor, after I lost the baby. He told me I wouldn't be able to have kids anymore. He said after what happened, it would be impossible" a tear rolls down my face.

"He must've been wrong" Dean assures moving closer to me "you never told me." He adds on in a whisper.

"Or what's inside of me, isn't a baby!" I choke on the last word, feeling sick again. I lean over and wait, all I do is dry heave.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"I can't be too far along Dean, you've had the mark of Cain for awhile now. You were different after that." My eyes avert to his arm.

"So what your saying is.." He trails off looking away

"what if this baby is a monster?" I ask him. He doesn't look back to me and we don't say anything more.