Chapter 7: Explanation

"Yea, so a pervert. Doesn't explain why I'm here, wherever this is or why a hospital isn't safe" I speak again more annoyed. His chest raises with a heavy sigh and he walks closer. Although I give him the same look from before he doesn't take the warning.

He sits down next to me and waits for me to look him in the eyes. I try to avoid it, knowing how the green hue makes me melt. When I finally do, he speaks in a hushed voice "Did you see the eyes? They were black. All black, contacts can't do that. It was a demon. From hell."

He says it in such a matter of fact way I don't even laugh at it. "Fine. A demon. Where am I?" I ask looking around and ignoring what he's saying.

"This is where I live" he says stretching out his left arm and fanning it across the room. I raise an eyebrow. "There's more to it then just this."

I nod my head "and the hospital?" I trail off sick of repeating myself to him.

"You're being hunted. This is the only safe place for you right now."

"Hunted?" I ask for more details. He sighs a defeated sigh and grabs my fingers. I want to pull them away but I leave them there motionless and wait.

"There's so much to explain. Why don't you shower and rest some more. We can talk more after." He urges me. I didn't realize it until he said it but I was tired. I nod my head and he gets up to leave. I lay my head on the pillow and instantly fall asleep.

I wake up to a clanging sound next to my ear. I jolt upward and Dean is there bringing in a plate of toast and eggs. I look at him and start to smile. I catch myself before he sees and stop smiling. I'm still mad at him. He doesn't say anything and turns to leave.

"Wait" I say. He stops in his tracks and turns to me. "I need to ask you one thing?" I ask him. He walks over and sits on the foot of the bed. I see the chiseled biceps peaking out from under his Tshirt and remind myself to look him in the eyes. "Why'd you come over the other night?" I ask staring into his eyes.

"It's not what it seemed." He starts by saying

I interject "you keep saying that, and it sure seemed like you had sex with some chick and then wanted more so you called me up. Oh wait I'm sorry, just showed up."

"Listen. I got crazy drunk at the bar and me and Castiel followed this chick home. She started advancing at me but I didn't do anything with her. I didn't know why, normally I'm all over that, but I didn't want to then" He tries to explain

"Sureeee" I hum out.

"I kept trying to push her away but she wouldn't give up so I just left. My keys must've fallen out and I didn't want to go back up to get them so I just walked. I didn't know why any of that was happening until I ended up at your doorstep." He stops.

"This is just all so romantic" I roll my eyes at him.

"I don't even think I realized it until I woke up. I started to remember what happened and I freaked. I don't get hooked on girls, they get hooked on me. But there I was, sleeping on a girls couch, with clothes on. I just left. I was going to send Sam to get my keys but she was gone when he went over there." He finishes telling me.

"Sounds very convenient for you" I spit back to him. He sighs and stands up.

"I'm not going to fight you Hayden. Eat some food" he says walking out of the door leaving the door open.