Day Two - The Vampire Diaries

Mulai dari awal

"I've heard your not the dancing type, but would you amuse me this once?" I asked him

"Sure, why not." he offered me his arm and escorted me into the ballroom.

"Don't worry this is a one parter, not running into your ex asking why your dancing with one of the she devils." that got a chuckle out of him as we joined together and began dancing.

"From what I remember you were never one to dance yourself. Back in the 20s you were always one for the sidelines." he commented making her smile a little

"It wasn't that I wanted to be on the sidelines. It was more of waiting for the right dance partner, my expectations stilled remained high then." Stefan twirled her as Elena watched in annoyance.

"What changed?"

"A man isn't that always the case?" she sighed wistfully "Came right into my life and was unreachable. I decided to give up, there was no thrill if I couldn't eventually catch or even get close to." I shrugged.

-3rd Person-

Nik found Katherine watching Stefan and Marianne. Katherine stiffened knowing he was there

"Relax, Katerina. Per my sisters request you are not to be harmed this night in aide with her antics and fun. I hardly give her my word but she is our favourite so that would be a bad idea. Tell me what are her plans anyway. All she said was too occasionally like we were up to something." It was at this point Damon noticed the two and that got things going.

"You're doing it right now. Damon's seen us." Katherine looked to him "Right now he's gonna get everyone in a tizzy that because we're speaking to each other it's going down right now. That's going to be my cue to slip out and pretend I was never here. Goodbye Klaus." she sped off leaving a smirking hybrid. Damon went around telling those in the know about what he'd seen.

"What are you up to?" Damon growled interjecting Stefan and Marianne

"Damon, what's going on?"

"I have no idea what you mean?" Marianne acted confused

"Give it up. I saw Katherine taking to Klaus. They hate each other and he wants her dead, so it must be something big if they're conspiring with one another." Damon started to make a scene

"I knew it, what's going on." the two started to gang up on her

"I have no idea what you mean. This is just a normal christmas party. One to make amends for the disastrous last one. You're seeing conspiracies everywhere." she glanced to Stefan helpless.

"That's enough you two. Katherine couldn't be here. Like you said. Klaus would have killed her the moment he knew."

"Is it me or are my ears burning...Sister what makes you so distressed?" Klaus entered the conversation

"They're accusing us yet again, they say you were talking with Katherine." Klaus wrapped a arm around his sister.

"If Katerina had any sense which she has done for over 500 years she's kept in front of me and stayed away. Knowing what would happen. Delusions." Klaus pointed to Damon "You've upset my sister and ruined her party. Leave, now!" Stefan sighed and dragged the two conspiracy theorists away. Their friends followed cautiously.

"Well that was fun." Klaus muttered

"Oh, I haven't finished yet. Thanks by the way." Klaus continued with the party, and it soon ended. Then Marianne trudged into the Mystic Grill and sat down compelling herself a drink. Stefan found her and sat down.

"Come to accuse me like your brother?" she huffed taking another sip of her drink.

"No. he shouldn't have done that."

"No he shouldn't have. Just because I'm a Mikaelson, doesn't mean I'm like my siblings. See this is the point I was making, there is no point trying because no one ever see's me. They just see my name or my siblings instead. Why did I think waking up in this time would be any different." she finished her drink and went to leave only for Stefan to grab onto her hand. Making her look back

-------

The next morning Marianne woke up in a pair of sturdy arms, smiling to herself. This had been her aim, the object of her desires since Chicago in the 20s. All she wanted was Stefan Salvatore and after thing smart instead of always with the heart, she finally had what she wanted. All she had to do was manipulate everyone around her. Family, Katherine, the scooby gang. She was fine  with those, not with Stefan, but he had a type and well she wanted him. Now don't get he wrong she was under no illusion that this would blossom, a hidden hope but not a necessity.

Stefan pulled her in closer making her smile, that's when she heard a knock at the door and Elena's voice asking talking about last night and where Stefan was. turning she cuddled up to Stefan even more he accosted her move and rested his chin on her head. The door opened and she closed her yes.

"What the hell is this? Stefan what the hell?!" Elena exclaimed and Marianne pretended to wake up with Stefan at the same time. Groaning she looked up lazily and flopped her head back down.

"Dick move, bro." Damon uttered

"Is this the part where Cinderella has to go home now?" Marianne pouted to the sleepy Stefan

"Guess so."

"Damn." she grabbed the sheets and wrapped them around her getting out of bed and picking up her clothes going into the bathroom. She overheard the argument they were having. Once she was dressed again she sauntered over to Stefan and kissed him, the moved to his ear

"Okay a tiny molecule like my family." she whispered in his ear making a small smile raising back up she waved a little at the others. "Merry Christmas." she left them happy at everything going her way.