〈26〉SAO | Kirito x Reader | San-kyuu | PART 2

Start from the beginning

"Mwahah." then you snapped again, causing it to go back into the inventory, then going over and sitting next to Kirito because you didn't have to walk anywhere.

"Oh! Because it'll late, lets just have lunch now," Asuna pulled up her inventory and grabbed a basket full of glorious food. "But i only have two sandwiches, so someone's gonna have to skip out."

Kirito's eyes sparkled as Asuna had pulled out the basket, "Did you make it yourself!?"

"Dude, do you even know Asuna? Of course she did," you sighed, crossing your arms and leaning against the rock hat you were sitting next to, "And i'll skip on it, I did come here unexpectedly, its the least i could do."

"But you can't fight on an empty stomach." Asuna looked at you worried

"Its fine, really." You gave her an apologetic smile as Kirito began wolfing down his sandwich.

"If you say so.." Asuna answered, taking a bite of her own sandwich

After a few seconds, kirito nudges your arm and practically shoved the sandwich in your face.

"What?"

"take a bite."

"So you want me to shove the thing in my mouth."

"Not all of it, but yeah."

"Fine." You whined, Blushing a tad bit as you took a bite of the sandwich.

Kirito took a couple of more bites, then handed you the sandwich, "Here."

"I- Im not taking another bite!"

"Oh Yes you are!" Kirito literally jumped on top of you and kinda sorta pinned you to the ground, shoving the sandwich in your face once again, causing Asuna to laugh at you two as Kirito shove the rest of his sandwich into your face, trying to make you eat it.

Upon Kirito being somewhat successful, you were tired of your face being completely red for longer than like 3 minutes and Kicked Kirito in the stomach as hard as you could and sent him flying. Not very far though

"You guys were arguing like some kind of couple."

"OH be quiet." You told Asuna as you sat down next to her, your arms folded.

As Kirito stood up, moining in pain because of how hard you kicked him, Players entered the spot of the dungeon you were at, the leader being all happy and running towards Kirito while saying stuff like, "How've ya been?" "Nice to see ya!"

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BORING BORING BORING.

"wait- your a solo player, what are you doing with-" This guy said as he looked at both me and Asuna, "Two girls.."

You sighed, "Here we go.." You muttered under your breathe as you rolled your eyes, knowing what he was going to do.

"So you haven't met each other..? I swore you have.." Kirito sighed, pointing to his buddy he introdueced him, "This is Klein, of the Fuurinkazan Guild." Pointing to Asuna, he introduced her,"Asuna, of the Knights of the blood oath," and then pointed to you, "And Hokori, from the a guild in which doesn't exist,"

"H- Hey!" You snapped at Kirito, then looked at Klien. Asuna had taken a step back, but you just waved your hand in front of his face a couple of times, then went ans stood next to Asuna.

Klein had straightened his posture, and held out his hand, "I- Im Klein! 24 Single a-"

You immediately punched him in the face.

hard.

Everyone practically gasped, and looked at you. "What? Someone had to do it."

Everyone started to surround Asuna, asking questions if she really was the "Real Asuna." You and Kirito were blocking everyone from actually crowding her, while Klein stepped on your foot.