"Really?" The man felt that Ruan Yingyin's sunscreen umbrella was a bit of a hindrance. "That's just right, can I join you? After all, it's always good to have many friends when you are away from home."

Ruan Yingyin shook her head: "It's not very convenient."

After refusing, Ruan Yingyin turned around and wanted to go back to the hotel.

The man followed up stubbornly: "What a pity, where is your friend now? Why are you wandering alone? Are you lost? Do you need me to help you?"

At this moment, Ruan Yingyin could no longer hear the man's voice.

Her gaze fell on the person five steps away, and a bit of shock appeared in her eyes.

Why is he here? Shouldn't he be in S city? Why didn't he come over and talk to her?

Jiang Xingyuan had been with Ruan Yingyin for a while. Seeing her stunned gaze and the annoying man next to him, he put his hands in his pockets, walked over in a slow manner, and stopped in front of the two of them.

The man also noticed Jiang Xingyuan. He was relatively tall, but compared to Jiang Xingyuan, he was still a little short. And his aura is not at the same level.

The man stopped and turned to ask Ruan Yingyin, "Is this your friend?"

Ruan Yingyin came back to her senses, her heart beat a little faster, she bit her lip, and when she was about to nod her head, Jiang Xingyuan took one step ahead of her and answered first, "No, I don't know her."

Jiang Xingyuan's tone was light and his expression was light, and it seemed that he did not know Ruan Yingyin.

Ruan Yingyin looked at Jiang Xingyuan in disbelief and opened her mouth.

The man breathed a sigh of relief.

However, in the next second, a smile appeared on Jiang Xingyuan's lips, which seemed a little frivolous.

He walked up, reached into the space inside the sun umbrella, hooked Ruan Yingyin's delicate chin, and said in an ambiguous tone, "But I fell in love with this girl at first sight."

Ruan Yingyin's face instantly turned red.

She thought of the video call that day again.

That day, Jiang Xingyuan's expression on the back was similar to now. Shameless, rogue.

Ruan Yingyin knocked off his hand and took a few steps back, slightly embarrassed.

But she didn't say anything. After all, there were outsiders present, she just stared at him and said subconsciously, "Don't make trouble."

However, after the first word of this sentence was said, Jiang Xingyuan quickly interrupted: "This girl, I want to spend a night with you, come with me, how about it?"

Ruan Yingyin: "..."

The man was fired up instantly. The man understands the man's thoughts especially, although he also wants to spend a night with Ruan Yingyin and have an affair while traveling. But it's the first time I've seen him as straightforward and stupid as the man in front of him.

Moreover, he greeted Ruan Yingyin first, and he didn't understand the principle of first come, first come?

The man took a step forward, stood in front of Ruan Yingyin, raised his head and glared at Jiang Xingyuan: "What are you talking about? I advise you to apologize to her, otherwise don't blame me for being rude to you!"

Jiang Xingyuan raised his brows slightly, his eyes fell on the man, and he sneered: "What are you? What's your business?"

Seeing that the two were about to fight, Ruan Yingyin rushed over.