Ruan Yingyin shook her head quickly, "Apart from the silver fox water, I have no special abilities."

Jiang Xingyuan glanced at her with a smile on his lips, "Is that so? I think you have a lot of special functions on your body, such as being able to hide from me for so long."

Ruan Yingyin retorted in a low voice, "That's because I'm smart."

"Tsk, why did you just say it yourself?" Jiang Xingyuan laughed a little deeper and joked.

Ruan Yingyin thought of what she had just said, and her expression returned to the initial annoyance and deep self-blame. As a human being and a mouse, you really have to do your duty. If you accidentally float, this kind of thing will happen.

"Then how do you know?" Jiang Xingyuan put his feet on the ground on the bed.

Ruan Yingyin opened her mouth and said after a while, "It's a book."

Her voice was too light and too fast, Jiang Xingyuan couldn't hear "what" for a while

"It's a book." Ruan Yingyin straightened up, stared at Jiang Xingyuan without blinking, and repeated with bated breath, "This world is a book I've read, Yang Qingwei and Liang Yuan are the hero and heroine, you A reborn villain."

As soon as the words fell, the bright bedroom became quiet, only the sound of the air conditioner running, sending cold air into the bedroom.

Jiang Xingyuan has seen too many unbelievable things, but he is in a world of a book, which still makes it difficult for him to accept it for a while.

He said with difficulty "what"

Ruan Yingyin looked at him, making sure that he heard clearly and did not repeat it.

She just looked at him quietly.

Jiang Xingyuan reached out and rubbed his temples. He lowered his head, frowned and was silent for a long time.

book villain what

Ruan Yingyin felt more and more panicked on the bed, and she was very uncomfortable sitting.

She looked at Jiang Xingyuan, who was still with his head down, and tentatively called him "Classmate Jiang"

Jiang Xingyuan moved a little, and his voice was a little heavy, "I'll digest it."

It means to let her not disturb him.

Ruan Yingyin snorted, she inexplicably wanted to eat spicy noodles. But Latiao is in the living room, and to go to the living room, you have to pass Jiang Xingyuan sitting at the end of the bed.

But now Jiang Xingyuan, there should be no danger, he looks like a person trapped in a maze, looking for a way out by himself.

Ruan Yingyin understood his feelings. When she came through the book, it also took a few days to accept this matter.

Eating spicy strips, once you have this thought in your heart, is unbearable.

After thinking over and over again, Ruan Yingyin stood up. She stepped on the soft sheets and walked towards the edge of the bed.

The bed vibrated slightly because of her movements.

Jiang Xingyuan felt the tremor, moved his fingers, and a faint smile appeared on his lips.

Of course, Ruan Yingyin didn't see it. She crawled to the head of the bed and got out of bed.

The slippers were on Jiang Xingyuan's side, and the floor in the room was clean and not dirty, so she walked towards the door lightly with bare feet.