Ruan Yingyin pressed his elbow, blinked his eyes lightly, breathed a little lighter, subconsciously shook Jiang Xingyuan's hand in his arms, and approached him, "Classmate Jiang, let me ask you something."

Jiang Xingyuan looked at the call from Jiang Yaozhi, hung up directly, and put it in his trousers pocket. He was in a good mood, looked down at the person beside him, and said softly, "Ask."

Ruan Yingyin, "Do you know the current situation of Yang Qingwei?"

Jiang Xingyuan shifted his focus to his right foot, and did not hide from her "knowing."

There was a bit of chill in his eyes, "Let's ask people every once in a while. She is doing well. She went back to high school, repeated her grades for a year, and took the college entrance examination next year."

Ruan Yingyin opened her mouth, "What else do you want to do to her?"

"How could that be?" Jiang Xingyuan chuckled, "I'm not afraid that she will do some tricks behind her back? I'm not worried about her."

Ruan Yingyin gave him a sideways look, obviously not believing it.

She bit her lip, suddenly starting to worry about herself. Jiang Xingyuan's arrogant temperament, what if she offends him in the future

Ruan Yingyin raised her toes slightly, drew circles on the ground, and tentatively probed, "Student Jiang, if I'm a little sorry for you in the future, will you treat me like your grandfather?"

Jiang Xingyuan's eyes squinted instantly, the water inside was sparkling, flashing with cold light, and his tone was dangerous, "I'm a little sorry"

Ruan Yingyin shrank back in fear, but nodded boldly.

Jiang Xingyuan gave a short laugh, he turned around, took one of her hands, and followed the lines on her palm to play "Why are you sorry?"

Ruan Yingyin's fingertips trembled.

She tilted her head and thought for a while, then cautiously said, "What if I lied to you?"

Jiang Xingyuan looked at her lowered head, a gloom in his eyes, "Baby, look up at me."

Ruan Yingyin raised her head, her eyes a little guilty.

Jiang Xingyuan looked at her and said clearly, "Tell me, what are you lying to me?"

Ruan Yingyin pursed her lips, grabbed his arm, and smiled at him with clear eyes, looking a little cute and flattering, "It's not a lie to you, it's just that I might let you dove on a graduation trip. I can't go to Europe with you, I promise. I want to go to New Zealand with Tongtong and Qingyan."

Jiang Xingyuan, who had already started to prepare for his European trip a few days ago, "when did he agree?"

"Just after the exam." Ruan Yingyin stretched out her hand, twisting her thumb and forefinger slightly, "Let's postpone our trip to Europe a little bit."

Jiang Xingyuan pulled his arm out of Ruan Yingyin's arms, he leaned back against the wall, put his arms around his chest, and said lightly, "So it means, between my girlfriend and me, you chose your girlfriend"

Ruan Yingyin rubbed her head and acquiesced.

Jiang Xingyuan sighed faintly, "So in your heart, I'm not as good as your best friend."

Ruan Yingyin felt a little tired, "I can't say that."

"The best friend and I, who is more important?"

Ruan Yingyin ""

"I was the one who mentioned the trip to Europe with you first. You promise me to do things first. Shouldn't you pay attention to first come first served?"