Of course, the most important person is Jiang Xingyuan.

Jiang Xingyuan is a very special existence. In the past year and a half, he still lived opposite her.

It's just that many times, he will come to visit, and after visiting, he basically stays with her.

And this campus has left a lot of memories of her and Jiang Xingyuan.

Their first kiss was on the path from the gym to the school gate, when the ginkgo leaves were yellow and it was raining.

Later, when the ginkgo leaves were green, Jiang Xingyuan took her there and kissed her again.

Not only that, but in some unknown place in the gym, in the corner of the playground, in the sports equipment room, in the lush grove, there are memories that make people blush.

Ruan Yingyin, carrying her schoolbag, squeezed in the crowd and walked out of the classroom.

Li Tong, who was taking the exam in the next exam room, was already waiting for her outside the door. When he saw her, he raised his hand and called out, "Yinyin, I'm here"

Ruan Yingyin came back to her senses, a smile appeared on her face, and walked towards Li Tong.

Li Tong's short hair has been slightly longer, hanging down to the shoulders and neck, and the tail is slightly raised because of the awkward length.

She stretched out her hand and hugged Ruan Yingyin's shoulder, led Ruan Yingyin to squeeze through the crowd, and then successfully squeezed out of the teaching building, "Yinyin, which examination room is your family member coming to pick you up later?"

Ruan Yingyin pulled Li Tong, stood under a big tree, took out two candies from her schoolbag, handed one to Li Tong, then peeled one off herself, carefully put it into her mouth, licked the candy, her tone was somewhat Fuzzy and sweet, "We agreed, he will come here to find me after the exam."

"Hey, the two of you are too tired." Li Tong fanned himself with the palm of his hand, and fluttered his slightly long hair in disgust, "I'm tired of being together all day, won't it be annoying?"

Li Tong really couldn't understand.

Ruan Yingyin rolled her eyes, looked down at her toes, and said nothing.

She didn't actually find it annoying, and they didn't get tired of being together all day long. Jiang Xingyuan was for the company, but he had to travel from time to time.

Li Tong tore off the candy wrapper, bit the candy into his mouth without any image, and the bite made a clicking sound, "By the way, Yinyin, it's been a few months since the beginning of the university, where are you going for your graduation trip?"

Ruan Yingyin's eyes lit up, "Jiang Xingyuan said to take me to Europe."

"It's boring to be with him." Li Tong looked around, for fear that Jiang Xingyuan would suddenly appear, then he approached Ruan Yingyin, lowered his voice, and bewitched, "You go with us, Qingyan and I plan to go to New Zealand together. "

Ruan Yingyin snorted, a little hesitant.

"Come with us." Li Tong shook Ruan Yingyin, "Just the three of us girls, none of the boys. And Yinyin, after we graduate from high school, we won't be able to see each other often. You and Jiang Xingyuan will definitely be able to meet again. We see each other from time to time, so you are not in a hurry at this time, and it is not too late to go to Europe with him in the future. But the three of us, the next time we travel together, we don't know when."

At the end, Li Tong's voice was obviously reluctant and sad.

These words came to Ruan Yingyin's heart, and she nodded, "Okay."