Jiang Yaozhi frowned.

"I believe you can see it." Jiang Chengdao, "Jiang Group has developed for many years. It has the shortcomings of large enterprises and lacks new blood and innovation. If Xing Yuan and Ruan Yingyin are together in the future, Yinhu Group will be us. A part of Jiang's family, this will be of great benefit to our Jiang's group to a higher level. When the time comes, Liang's "Jiang Cheng hooked the corners of his mouth, with a calculation on his wrinkled face, "What is it?"

"That's why I said Ruan Yingyin is qualified." Jiang Chengdao, "but it's too early to make a conclusion now, it still depends on the future development of the Silver Fox Group. But what are you worried about, the children are still young, let them play, come At that time, if Ruan Yingyin can't do it, think of a way. Opposing Xing Yuan face to face will only arouse the children's resistance. You have a lot of skills in business, how can you deal with a Ruan Yingyin, I really don't want her and Xing Yuan to be together, I There are hundreds of ways, don't you?"

His eyes fell on the daughter-in-law he chose for Yao, and he smiled meaningfully when he remembered what happened back then.

Jiang Cheng patted Jiang Yaozhi's shoulder: "Yaozhi, how many years have passed, you should come out and cherish the people in front of you, all these years, Jing Yi has been silently accompanying you by your side, you treat her well. "

Jiang Yaozhi looked up at Chen Jingyi, who was wearing a professional women's suit, and closed his eyes: "Dad, I see."

"It's good to know, Xing Yuan's child will go with him first, don't worry." Jiang Cheng said a few more words and left the company.

After Jiang Cheng left, Chen Jingyi came over and sat beside Jiang Yaozhi: "Yaozhi, are you alright?"

Jiang Yaozhi shook his head, and he pinched his eyebrows: "Xing Yuan seems to know."

"What do you know?" Chen Jingyi was a little puzzled.

"Know about his mother." Jiang Yaozhi opened his eyes.

Although he was drunk yesterday, he couldn't control his behavior, but the memory is still there.

What Jiang Xingyuan said, he remembered clearly that if you feel uncomfortable, then beat yourself up, and beat me can only show that you are a useless person.

Chen Jingyi thought for a moment and said: "What Xing Yuan said does not necessarily mean that he knows the truth. You also know that we are the only ones who know what happened back then. No one will tell Xing Yuan. "

Jiang Yaozhi frowned and said nothing.

In fact, sometimes, he hoped that Jiang Xingyuan would know. In this way, Xing Yuan can understand why he treats him like that.

On the way home, I came across a candy store.

Ruan Yingyin's eyes were instantly drawn to the past, Jiang Xing saw the vision, smiled, parked the car on the side of the road, got out and ran into the candy store. After a while, he took two identical candies and handed them to Ruan Yingyin. .

Ruan Yingyin has one in his left hand and one in his right, and a little smile blooms on his lips.

Jiang Xingyuan glanced at her and suddenly asked, "What do you think of my grandfather?"

Ruan Yingyin put a piece of candy into the bag properly, and then tore the candy wrapper of the other piece of candy, hearing the words: "It's good."

He looked kind and kept smiling at her. Although she didn't like it very much instinctively, Jiang Xingyuan's grandfather at least showed that he looked very good, and people couldn't blame him.