Ruan Yingyin gradually stopped and opened her eyes, thinking a little regretfully.

She put her hands together in front of her mouth, exhaled a few hot breaths into the cold hands, and took out the phone in her pocket.

She took out her phone, took a short video of Snowflake, lowered her head and sent him a message with her cold, reddish fingers.

Ruan Yingyin video

Ruan Ying Yinjiang, it's snowing

Ruan Yingyin, have you seen it? I just went to find you, but you are not at home. Are you outside? Remember to watch the snow outside, the snow is beautiful

The phone on the coffee table lit up, just like the doorbell just now, three times as usual.

Jiang Xingyuan, who leaned his head against the door, moved, closed the door, and walked back.

Ruan Yingyin's avatar is a silver fox hamster. Every time he sees it, Jiang Xingyuan is in a good mood.

This silver fox hamster is Ruan Yingyin herself, which Jiang Xingyuan took when she changed back to a hamster. Once, it was Jiang Xingyuan's avatar. It's a pity that Ruan Yingyin later stole his profile picture, not to mention her, and ordered him to change his profile picture and not use her photo.

Jiang Xingyuan changed back to his previous pure black avatar.

He clicked on the chat box, and when he saw her text, he could feel her excitement and happiness at the moment.

The location in the video is downstairs, Jiang Xingyuan tickled the corner of his lips and walked to the window.

At the height of the 12th floor, you can't see people downstairs, but you can see people downstairs.

Ruan Yingyin wore a bright yellow down jacket, which was very conspicuous under the light, like a star in the sky.

Jiang Xingyuan saw her at a glance.

She stood under the street lamp and looked up at the beautiful snow in the dark night.

Although she couldn't see clearly, Jiang Xingyuan knew that she must be smiling at this time.

He stuck his head out, pointed his phone's camera at her, and took a picture.

In the photo, the group of yellows warms people's hearts.

Such a dark day seems to have regained its color. Jiang Xingyuan smiled and replaced his avatar with this newly taken photo, and then replied to Ruan Yingyin slowly, word by word, with his cold and stiff hands.

Jiang Xingyuan, I saw

The cold wind howled, and the cold wind swept through his broken hair with snowflakes, pouring into his thin shirt. But he didn't feel cold.

He rested his head in his hands and watched every move of the little man downstairs.

The little yellow man seemed to have received a text message from him and took a few steps to the side.

Ruan Yingyin retreated to the street lamp, lowered her head and took out the mobile phone in her pocket.

She saw Jiang Xingyuan's new avatar at a glance.

The surrounding is the darkness of the winter night, and in the middle of the photo is the light of a street lamp, and the light smudges her with a yellow glow.

Ruan Yingyin blinked her eyelashes with snowflakes, lowered her head and tugged at her bright yellow down jacket, and then immediately raised her head.

It's just that this time she's not looking at snow, but a man on the 12th floor who can't see his face.