"By the pier" The police narrowed their eyes, "What did you do at the pier last night?"

Ruan Xudong paused, clenched his fists, and opened his mouth.

"What the **** did you do at the pier last night?"

"Ruan Xudong, I urge you to explain the truth of the matter clearly. The evidence pointing to you is very obvious. If you take the initiative to explain it, you may even have your sentence reduced by the judge."

"Where is Ruan Yingyin and where did you lock her up?"

"Ruan Xudong, tell me, where were you the day Li Da's accident happened?"

"Why do you keep sending money to Zhao Chunmei under the guise of someone else's identity all these years?"

""

One question after another, over and over again.

Ruan Xudong collapsed, he shrank into a ball, and his turbid tears fell one by one: "I said, I said it all. But Jiang Xingyuan, you must arrest him and give him the punishment he deserves"

Ruan Xudong said viciously.

The police said in a business-like manner: "If Jiang Xingyuan really hit you, we will naturally act according to the laws and regulations."

Ruan Xudong explained the ins and outs of Li Da's affairs two years ago.

The very simple truth, he couldn't stand a strong and capable wife, he bought a murderer to kill him, and then inherited the Ruan clan and became the glorious Ruan Dong.

"Where's Ruan Yingyin?" After hearing these old stories, the police asked Ruan Yingyin's whereabouts again.

Ruan Yingyin has not been found since she disappeared in the school's women's toilet yesterday morning.

Ruan Xudong's expression was numb: "I don't know."

"You don't know." The other party frowned, knocked on the table, and said angrily, "Didn't you capture Ruan Ying, where did you lock Ruan Yingyin? Ruan Xudong, Ruan Yingyin is your own daughter"

biological daughter

"Will my own daughter treat me like this?" Ruan Xudong suddenly burst out, his face was terrifying, and he yelled, "If it wasn't for Ruan Yingyin, the truth of this matter wouldn't come out!"

A policewoman on the opposite side couldn't help it, a look of disgust and a sigh flashed in her eyes: "Ruan Xudong, it was you who killed your daughter's biological mother."

"So what?" Ruan Xudong's eyes flickered, "Do you think her biological mother is a good person? Li Da can make Ruan's family so big, you think her hands are really clean, Li Da is capable, excellent, and smart. But how cruel she is, don't you know that Ruorou and I both planned to get married back then, it was Li Da, it was her, she got me drunk, and then sent Ruorou a heartbroken photo of the two of us , I went to look for Ruorou with Qingwei who had not yet been born without telling me, but I couldn't find it. Li Da also deliberately stayed by my side and helped me find it. After she found Ruorou, she wanted to What about the result of He Ruorou's atonement, she did all of this on purpose"

"She said she wanted to start a business with me. I asked my parents to sell the house and invest the first money of the Ruan family. Later, the Nguyen family got up, but Li Da didn't let me touch the company's business. Give me a nominal position. If it wasn't for the start-up capital from my parents, there would be people outside the Ruan family who say that the Nguyen family is the Li family."

"Do you know what Li Da told me? She said she wanted to be outside and let me take care of the inside. Let me take care of Ruan Yingyin, and let me take care of the family. Why did she ask my opinion? She is always like this, always. That's why you think she is a good mother, she didn't care about Ruan Yingyin since she was a child, the company is more important to her than her daughter."