Ruan Xudong originally wanted to lock Ruan Yingyin in other places, but Yang Qingwei said that it is best to put it in the wine cellar at home. After all, watching under the nose, feel at ease.

Ruan Xudong personally locked the door, put the key in his pocket, and went to the living room to call Yang Qingwei.

Yang Qingwei was a little weak when she answered the phone, "Dad, how's it going?"

Ruan Xudong said, "They have already brought people here, what's the matter with you?"

Yang Qingwei sat in the car returning to Ruan's house. She clutched her stomach, and her eyes glowed with a bit of vicious light, "Jiang Xingyuan found something wrong. I went up to block the time and was kicked by Jiang Xingyuan."

Ruan Xudong said angrily, "Jiang Xingyuan is a beast"

"Okay, Dad, don't talk about this." Yang Qingwei, "I'm almost home, wait for me."

Ruan Xudong said hello.

Although Ruan Yingyin is already in his hands, Zhao Chunmei is still in Jiang Xingyuan's hands. In any case, this is a ticking time bomb.

Zhao Chunmei had too much evidence in his hand, Ruan Xudong was walking around in the study, still a little uneasy and said, "I must let Jiang Xingyuan hand over Zhao Chunmei. Qingwei, are you sure Jiang Xingyuan will really hand Zhao Chunmei over for the sake of silver and silver? come out"

In the locked study, Yang Qingwei was sitting on the sofa and felt a dull pain in her stomach. She looked at Ruan Xudong, pursed her lips and said, "Dad, I'm sure, you believe me."

"Okay." Ruan Xudong nodded and handed Yang Qingwei the phone and voice changer he had prepared, "Are you sure you can?"

Yang Qingwei took it and smiled, "Dad, Jiang Xingyuan and I have been in the same class for several months. I know better than you what kind of person he is. You can leave it to me."

If the truth about Li Da's car accident is revealed, Ruan Xudong will definitely be arrested, and Ruan's family will definitely be affected. Yang Qingwei doesn't want such a thing to happen.

She took a deep breath and called Jiang Xingyuan with the mobile phone Ruan Xudong had prepared.

It didn't take long for the call to connect, and Jiang Xingyuan's deep voice came from the phone "Dong Ruan"

Yang Qingwei sat up straighter, and the female voice became weird under the voice changer's treatment, "Young Master Jiang, Zhao Chunmei and Ye Xingxing are in your hands."

Jiang Xingyuan was silent for a moment, "Where's Ruan Yingyin?"

"Ruan Yingyin is naturally fine now." Yang Qing smiled proudly, but the pain caused her to take a breath, and she felt even more resentful towards Jiang Xingyuan and Ruan Yingyin in her heart, "Young Master Jiang, one for two, no problem"

Jiang Xingyuan's eyes were deep, and a dangerous smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, "No problem, time and place"

Yang Qingwei looked at the time, it was only nine o'clock in the morning now.

She said, "At one o'clock tonight, the abandoned cruise ship pier outside the city."

"Okay." Jiang Xingyuan responded.

Yang Qing slightly rubbed his still aching stomach, "Young Master Jiang, don't play tricks. If we find out that you didn't bring anyone here, don't blame us for venting our anger with Ruan Yingyin."

"Yang Qingwei." Jiang Xingyuan's voice was cold, "I also warn you, if Ruan Yingyin loses a hair, I will not end with you."

Yang Qingwei sneered and hung up the phone.