Jiang Xingyuan ignored them at all, and glanced at the women's toilet, which had returned to normal, and left a sentence, "Something happened to the people inside, ask the school security to knock on the door."

After speaking, he flushed out of the women's toilet again and ran downstairs.

Unfortunately, it was too late. When Jiang Xingyuan ran to the school gate, the security guard at the gate said that the cleaning car had been driving away for a few minutes.

The school security knocked open the door, and in the three toilet seats where no one came out, two girls collapsed on the ground.

There was no one in the other toilet seat, but a mobile phone was thrown in the trash can, which was Ruan Yingyin's.

When this happened, the school's top management attached great importance to it and immediately called the police.

Jiang Xingyuan drove the car and chased it on the street for a long time, but he didn't see any cleaning cars.

He called Cheng Yang, "Did you take Zhao Chunmei to the police station?"

Cheng Yang looked at the woman who was wiping tears next to her, "I'm on the road, I'll be there in ten minutes"

"No need to go, bring people back." Jiang Xingyuan's eyes were cold.

Cheng Yang was stunned, feeling a little inexplicable.

"Ruan Yingyin was taken away." He lowered his eyebrows, hung up the phone neatly, and punched the steering wheel.

He slowly exhaled a few breaths, turned on his mobile phone, and directly asked Xu Hao to check Ruan Xudong's phone number, and called Ruan Xudong directly.

Ruan Xudong hung up.

Jiang Xingyuan held the phone tightly, but his face was very calm.

He leaned back, let out a breath, and sent a text message to Ruan Xudong with his head half lowered, Zhao Chunmei in my hand.

Ruan Xudong looked at the text message and wanted to curse.

Qingwei was right, this Ruan Yingyin actually colluded with Jiang Xingyuan.

He put away his cell phone and looked at Ruan Yingyin, who was unconscious on the ground in front of him, and wished he could slap him.

However, the two female cleaners were still there, and Ruan Xudong swept his gaze over them, and instructed lightly, "Tie them up first."

The two cleaners nodded, took out the ropes on their bodies, and tied Ruan Yingyin's hands and feet.

The action is neat, and the skill is not bad at first glance.

The two female cleaners were found by Yang Qingwei, and she did not know where she was a high school student.

Ruan Xudong frowned, thinking that Yang Qingwei's daughter might not be a fuel-efficient lamp. But on second thought, Yang Qingwei is his daughter no matter what, and he has done a paternity test.

Li Da's mother killed Yang Ruorou and indirectly killed Yang Qingwei. So even if Yang Qingwei knew that he killed Li Da, it wouldn't matter.

On the contrary, the daughter in front of her can't be wanted.

Ruan Xudong glanced at the unconscious Ruan Yingyin, and walked out of the wine cellar with two cleaners.

The wine cellar is in the basement of the Ruan family villa, and the sound insulation is very good. Even if someone shouts below and breaks his throat, he can't hear it from above.