What is Ruan Xudong going to do?

Jiang Xingyuan took Ruan Yingyin out of the elevator, and met six tall bodyguards.

Seeing Jiang Xingyuan, they shouted in unison, "Brother Yuan!"

Jiang Xingyuan nodded: "Don't let the woman behind you come in."

Then he took Ruan Yingyin back home.

He put Ruan Yingyin on the sofa, bent down and instructed: "You stay here first, if you're hungry, take something to eat yourself, and the snacks are in your bag. I'll fix the matter."

After speaking, he left the room and closed the door.

Chen Jingyi was stopped outside by six bodyguards, and there was a hint of anger on his face.

Her identity, where is she not being treated respectfully? Everyone must give her three points of face!

Unexpectedly, she was actually stopped by the child she had seen since childhood today! Obviously Jiang Xingyuan had never resisted her before, and he still listened to her words!

In just one year, in just one year, the child Jiang Xingyuan has completely changed.

Jiang Xingyuan walked out, turned around and closed the door. When he looked at Chen Jingyi, his eyes were cold.

When Chen Jingyi saw him come out, he always calmed down with a bit of anger: "Xing Yuan, I will tell your father what happened today. Don't think that if you run away from home, my father and I will not be able to control you."

When Jiang Xingyuan seemed to hear something funny, a smile rose on his lips: "Then go."

Chen Jingyi looked at the fearless Jiang Xingyuan, and felt that the person in front of her was very unfamiliar. Looking at her, she lost the warmth that she had before.

She pursed her lips and asked after a while, "Xing Yuan, did your grandfather tell you something?"

Jiang Xingyuan smiled, and his broken hair covered his eyebrows, looking a bit deep: "No, it's just that I'm very disappointed with you and Jiang Dong. I don't think you two are worthy of being my parents."

Chen Jingyi breathed a sigh of relief, she calmed down and regained her previous calmness: "Xing Yuan, your father was beaten by your grandfather when he was a child. These are the means by which parents educate their children, you don't need to take it to heart. For the children of the Jiang family, do you know how many people envy you?"

"Really?" Jiang Xingyuan leaned against the door, "Mr. Chen, I advise you to hurry up and get out of the way. I'm afraid if you go on talking, I don't know what I will do." He said lightly, With a smile on his face, "please go back and tell Director Jiang, you'd better not appear in front of me, otherwise you will regret it very much."

Chen Jingyi looked at the bodyguard in front of him and felt that there was no need for him to stay.

Jiang Xingyuan, this child, is considered a waste.

Jiang Xingyuan watched Chen Jingyi get into the elevator and went to his own room.

The water in the room was gone, but the floor and walls were still wet.

He took out his mobile phone, stood in front of the window, edited two emails according to the memory of his previous life, and then sent them to Xu Hao, who asked Xu Hao to send out the two emails respectively.

Jiang Yaozhi and Chen Jingyi always came to disturb him, which made him very irritable. Now is not the time to move the Jiang Group, he needs time.

Thanks to the memories of his previous life, he knew what Jiang's and Liang's plans would be next. At this point in time, this is still the core business secret of the two groups.