He didn't even spare his own parents.

Chen Jingyi naturally didn't know what a hamster was recalling at this time, she subconsciously frowned: "Xing Yuan, why did you start raising hamsters again?"

Jiang Xingyuan raised one when he was a child, and was thrown out of the door later, and Jiang Xingyuan never raised anything after that. As a result, after running away from home, he secretly raised one outside?

Jiang Xingyuan's face sank, he stared at Chen Jingyi, and a dangerous smile suddenly appeared on his lips in the next second: "What do I raise has nothing to do with you? Mr. Chen, grandpa said it clearly enough, I will do my business in the future. Of course, grandpa takes care of it. You and Jiang Dong, you can take care of yourself."

He sneered and looked at Ruan Yingyin in front of the clothes. He really didn't want to see the woman in front of him, so he turned around and went upstairs.

Chen Jingyi frowned and followed with his secretary: "Xing Yuan, if your father knew, you would know what the outcome would be."

Jiang Xingyuan stretched out his hand and touched Ruan Yingyin, who was listening carefully, and said, "Go away."

"Xing Yuan! What is your attitude?" Chen Jingyi couldn't believe it, "I am your elder."

Jiang Xingyuan turned his head and looked at it, with a strange light in his eyes, which inexplicably made Chen Jingyi's heart skip a beat.

Could it be... what did Xing Yuan know?

Chen Jingyi took a deep breath and didn't care about the hamster any more, and went straight to the business: "Dong Ruan from the Ruan Group called me and said you live with her daughter?"

Jiang Xingyuan frowned slightly and said sarcastically, "Isn't Ruan Xudong's daughter lying in the hospital?"

Chen Jingyi pursed her lips: "It's Ruan Yingyin. Last time my dad and I saw you take her to dinner."

Hearing this, he lowered his head, looked at Ruan Yingyin who was silently watching, and smiled: "So?"

Chen Jingyi: "You really live with Ruan Yingyin? Xing Yuan, you need to be clear about your identity. The daughter of the Ruan family is not worthy of our Jiang family." She stated the facts lightly, "And you are a high school student now, you should Pay attention to your studies, your monthly exam ranking has dropped, do you know how angry your father is?"

Jiang Xingyuan walked into the elevator without saying a word.

Chen Jingyi thought he had persuaded the other party, so he walked in: "Ruan Xudong asked you to send his daughter's luggage back to Ruan's house. You can go and organize it now, and I will let the secretary take it."

Ruan Yingyin's ears trembled.

Since she changed back to a hamster, Jiang Xingyuan's attitude has changed. She can understand this because Jiang Xingyuan knows that she is not the one who betrayed him in her previous life, and Jiang Xingyuan likes animals.

She heard just now that Jiang Xingyuan's mother had said that Jiang Xingyuan had raised a hamster before.

However, she couldn't understand Ruan Xudong's changes.

Since she disappeared, Ruan Xudong went to the school to look for her in person, and even solved the lie that her mother's friend was looking for her.

Not only that, Ruan Xudong also found her address and let people break the door. This meeting actually found Jiang Xingyuan's mother and asked Jiang Xingyuan to send her luggage back to Jiang's house.