Ruan Yingyin nodded.

Jiang Xingyuan called the community's 24-hour maintenance call, and the staff said that someone would be sent over immediately.

Ruan Yingyin: I saw the hamster toy fell on the ground

Jiang Xingyuan frowned slightly, and his tone was erratic: "Oh, maybe I didn't pay attention. When I used the stool, I wanted to put it aside, but it fell off."

Ruan Yingyin did not have too much doubt.

Ruan Yingyin: Take me to your house and pick up the baby hamster

Although it was a toy, she felt very uncomfortable when she saw it fell into the water.

Jiang Xingyuan was taken aback for a moment, then smiled, and said very nicely: "Okay."

He reached out and wanted to catch Ruan Yingyin.

Ruan Yingyin avoided his hand far away and gave him a warning glance.

Jiang Xingyuan withdrew his hand, did not force her, and sighed, "If you don't let me touch you, how are you going to come with me?"

Ruan Yingyin raised her head, looked at Jiang Xingyuan's sweater jacket hanging on the bed, and crawled towards him.

He lowered his head and watched Ruan Yingyin approaching him tenderly.

Ruan Yingyin climbed up along the hem of the sweater. She was not slow, and her small body was very flexible. She climbed into the sweater pocket all the way, and then nestled in, looking up at Shang Jiang Xingyuan's eyes. As if to say: Look, I can do it myself.

His eyes were dim, his fingertips twitched, and he reached out to Ruan Yingyin almost subconsciously, wanting to touch her fluffy head.

Ruan Yingyin immediately showed her paws.

Since rubbing her that day, she has been very alert.

It's really small and unbearable. Jiang Xingyuan retracted his hand regretfully, got up from the bed, and took Ruan Yingyin back to the room.

The water in the water pipe is still flowing, the water level in the room does not drop but rises, and even the corridor has subtle water marks.

When Jiang Xingyuan cut the water pipe, he used strength in his hands, and he wanted to achieve the effect in a short time, but he destroyed it to death.

He had no expression, just dripping with water, and walked to the bedroom indifferently.

Ruan Yingyin was shocked when she saw it. As a hamster, she was very afraid of water. Looking at the water below, she subconsciously grasped Jiang Xingyuan's clothes.

The hamster toy in the bedroom was completely filled with water, and even the bed was not spared. The pink wallpaper that was just pasted was also soaked in water, and it gradually showed signs of falling off, as if it was the scene of a disaster.

Jiang Xingyuan walked directly to the hamster toy, and was about to bend down to pick it up.

Ruan Yingyin cried out subconsciously for fear that she would slip out of her pocket.

He naturally protected his pocket with his left hand, picked up the water-stained hamster toy with his right hand, and turned to leave after holding it in his hand.

It was just as if he had forgotten, his left hand was still protecting his pocket, against Ruan Yingyin's soft fur.

She moved her body a little unnaturally, but she didn't mean to push Jiang Xingyuan's hand away.