really want to take her

He deeply suppressed his inner desire, and before Ruan Yingyin glanced over, he played with his mobile phone as if nothing was wrong.

After Ruan Yingyin finished eating, she looked at the tissue paper in the middle of the dining table, crawled over, took one, and wiped her paws and mouth carefully on it.

When Jiang Xingyuan stood up to clean up the tableware, he couldn't hold back, and reached out and stroked the back of Ruan Yingyin's head.

Ruan Yingyin, who was wiping her mouth, stiffened, raised her head, and stared at him with those two black eyes.

Jiang Xingyuan hooked his lips, retracted his hand slowly and methodically, and said lightly, "The hair is messed up, I'll help you smooth it out."

Jiang Xingyuan prepared the textbook, English dictionary, and even snacks and water that Ruan Yingyin asked for, and then went out.

Before going out, he locked the door and looked at the crack of the door subconsciously.

The crack in the door was so thin that Ruan Yingyin couldn't climb out.

Jiang Xingyuan felt relieved and went to the company.

His real estate company is located in a relatively remote start-up park.

There are only a few companies in the Pioneer Park, and they were just sold a few years ago.

The legal representative and the boss of the company are both Xu Hao, and Jiang Xingyuan's identity has been concealed from the outside world.

This Sunday, most of the people in the company were off, and Jiang Xingyuan went directly to Xu Hao's office.

In the office, Xu Hao, Cheng Yang, and Wei Xiangsong were already there.

Seeing Jiang Xingyuan walking in, the three exchanged glances that you know I know he knows.

Today's original intention was to have a meeting together, although Cheng Yang and Wei Xiangsong are only high school students now, and they have no memories of their previous lives. But their ability is strong, if he points a few words, they can quickly understand what he means.

Because of what happened in his previous life, Jiang Xingyuan only dared to believe the three people in front of him.

Only halfway through the explanation, Jiang Xingyuan's phone on the conference table vibrated.

Afraid that there was something wrong with Ruan Yingyin, he picked up the phone immediately, but it turned out to be an unfamiliar phone number, and the place of ownership was also from City S.

This mobile phone is Jiang Xingyuan's private number, and all he knows is the people in front of him, plus Ruan Yingyin.

He glanced at everyone, and everyone fell silent. Then Jiang Xingyuan answered the phone, he didn't say anything, waiting for the other party to clarify his intentions first.

"Hello, is this Ruan Yingyin's father?" was a familiar female voice, head teacher Liu Qin.

Jiang Xingyuan placed his right leg on his slender left leg, remembering that he once asked Xu Hao to change the contact information of Ruan Yingyin's father in the school system to his own, and smiled playfully.

He pressed the speakerphone, pushed the phone in front of Xu Hao, and gestured for Xu Hao to pick it up.

Xu Hao coughed, he not only looked old, but also sounded old "Yes, you are"

The more Liu Qin thought about it, the more wrong she felt. She felt that Ruan Yingyin's father had to get in touch with Ruan Yingyin's 15-day leave, so she checked the phone number in the system today and called, "I'm Ruan Yingyin's class teacher Liu Qin, so that's it. Yes, Ruan Yingyin said she was going to take half a month's leave, do you know?"