Liang Yuan didn't turn his head, "I'll take Yang Qingwei to the infirmary first, Yang Tongyu, you can find someone else."

Yang Qingwei buried his face in Liang Yuan's arms, and smiled quietly.

Didn't Ruan Yingyin run very fast? She simply let the relay race out so that she would not participate. There were not many girls in the class. After much deliberation, she thought that the head teacher would go to Ruan Yingyin.

Isn't that right? Let Ruan Yingyin run to the fullest at one time, she thought viciously.

Jiang Xingyuan could not participate, Liang Yuan was also taken away by her, and the remaining boys could not sprint. Even if Ruan Yingyin is on, how can Ruan Yingyin who has just run 3000 meters go fast?

As soon as Liang Yuan and Yang Qingwei left, there were no two people in the relay race.

The relay race is the last event. Students who are good at sports have basically completed the competition of three projects. Each person can only play three times. Those who haven't played three times are athletes like Cui Qingyan who may fail to run 800 meters in physical education class.

Liu Qin rubbed his temples and looked at the two sports committees in front of him. Even though he cared about his grades, he didn't accuse him too much. "Well, you go ask anyone who is willing to participate, it doesn't matter if you are slow. We will finish the relay race. Even if the sports meet is successfully completed."

Yang Tongyu and Li Tong looked at each other, nodded, and went to gather the students in the class.

Ruan Yingyin just finished the 3,000-meter run, and was treated as a national treasure by the classmates in the class.

But she wasn't tired at all.

Hearing what Yang Tongyu and Liu Qin said, she raised her hand without thinking, "Let me come to the relay race"

Everyone looked at her in unison.

Liu Qin was stunned for a moment. In fact, Ruan Yingyin was the first thing she thought of just now. But Ruan Yingyin just finished 3000 meters, even if she wants to get a good place in her class, she will not do it. But unexpectedly, Ruan Yingyin actually stood up by herself.

Li Tong said in surprise, "Didn't you just finish the 3,000-meter run? Take a good rest first."

"It's okay." Ruan Yingyin's eyes sparkled, "Isn't the third year of high school starting first? I can take a break during this time, I think I'm fine."

She actually wanted to keep running. She felt so comfortable just sprinting on the last lap.

Liu Qin was a little moved. She patted Ruan Yingyin on the shoulder and looked at the classmates in her class, "Everyone should learn from Ruan Yingyin more about the collective sense of honor."

Everyone nodded and looked at Ruan Yingyin with a bit of sincere admiration in their eyes. Even Ruan Yingyin's classmates who were dissatisfied with the first grade in the exam changed their views on Ruan Yingyin.

Yang Tongyu asked, "There is one less boy in the relay race, who can participate?"

Boys, look at me, I'll look at you, and finally a thin boy raised his hand tremblingly, "I should be able to run, but it's very slow"

Liu Qin looked at these students, and suddenly felt that grades were not so important. She was about to nod when she saw Jiang Xingyuan striding over behind her, with a cold face, she said impatiently, "Forget it, I'll do it myself. ."

Cheng Yang and Wei Xiangsong knew about Jiang Xingyuan's injury, and they were shocked when they heard "Brother Yuan"

Jiang Xingyuan glanced over.