Liang Yuan was drinking water, and there was still excitement on his face at this moment. He also watched the whole 3000 meters just now, and seeing Ruan Yingyin running first, he was even more excited and excited than he had won the first place.

Hearing Yang Tongyu's words, Liang Yuan frowned, "Jiang Xingyuan can't run away"

Yang Tongyu touched his head a little embarrassedly, "Well, that's what he said, saying that he is not feeling well. Can you still bear it? I can't help you."

Next to Yang Qingwei's swashbuckling smile, she could hardly hold back her face. Her face was extremely ugly, her hands were clenched into fists, and her fingernails sank into her flesh, which hurt a lot.

She watched everyone spontaneously cheer for Ruan Yingyin, worry about her, cheer for her, and cheer for her. It seemed that needles had been inserted into her heart, which made her extremely uncomfortable.

These should have been obtained by her. If her leg was not injured, the person who ran on the 3000 track and enjoyed the worship of the crowd should be her and her leg was injured, all because Ruan Yingyin distracted her.

Ruan Yingyin is obviously not weak, but she hides it on weekdays. I'm afraid it's not intentional.

Why is Ruan Yingyin always trying to steal her things?

Since Ruan Yingyin wanted to grab it so much, she let her

Liang Yuan has always been enthusiastic, so he nodded in agreement.

Yang Qingwei took a deep breath, then looked at Liang Yuan with a worried look, "Didn't you get too tired after running 3,000 meters?"

"It doesn't matter." Liang Yuan shook his head, "I've almost recovered. The relay race is only 100 meters, so it's not in the way."

Yang Qingwei nodded, "That's good, so we can run the relay race together."

Yang Tongyu watched from the side, thinking that if his brother Tong was here, he might blow Yang Qingwei's head.

"Then I'll talk to the head teacher." Yang Tongyu ran off the stand.

"Then let's go down and do some activities." Yang Qingwei took the initiative, and went down the steps while talking, but when he was walking, he limped subconsciously.

"Qingwei, are your legs really okay?" Liang Yuan was worried when he saw her back.

"It's alright." Yang Qing turned his head slightly and smiled at Liang Yuan, but accidentally fell forward.

"Ah!" With a slightly tragic scream, Yang Qingwei fell to the ground hugging his knees, and tears fell.

Liang Yuan was startled, and quickly stepped forward, "Qingwei, how are you doing now? Don't cry."

"It hurts." Yang Qingwei curled up all over, trembling in pain.

Liang Yuan was in a hurry, and without thinking about it, he hugged Yang Qingwei horizontally again and rushed to the infirmary.

Yang Qingwei nestled in Liang Yuan's arms, struggling and said, "Liang Yuan, if you let me down, the relay race is about to begin, we have to participate"

"Do you still want to participate in a relay race like this?" Liang Yuan interrupted her.

Yang Qing paused for a while, then choked up, "But it's okay if you're not going to participate, you let me down, I can go to the infirmary by myself"

Liang Yuan paused in his footsteps, but looking at the pale girl in his arms, he was still soft-hearted and ran away with someone in his arms.

Yang Tongyu also saw it, and hurriedly chased after a few steps, "Hey, you two"