But if Ruan Yingyin in this life is put in... He really can't imagine her going to dance.

The bell rang for the class, and everyone entered the classroom. Before leaving, they also emphasized to Jiang Xingyuan that Ruan Yingyin's grades must be ghosts.

Jiang Xingyuan was noncommittal. He leaned against the corridor and lowered his head slightly, not knowing what he was thinking.

The girls turned their heads one step at a time. The girl who was the first to talk stopped, she seemed to have made up her mind, she held the phone in her pocket, gritted her teeth, and wanted to go back and ask for contact information.

But at this time, their head teacher came.

The girl's footsteps were stagnant, and she could only bite the bullet and walked into the classroom.

The head teacher looked at the boy with outstanding temperament but very unfamiliar in the corridor, with a bit of caution in his eyes: "Who are you?"

Jiang Xingyuan looked at the slightly fat middle-aged male teacher and raised his eyebrows: "Oh, I'm Ruan Yingyin..."

"Ruan Yingyin?" The male teacher frowned, "Hasn't she transferred schools?" He still remembers this girl freshly, and it gave him a headache when he was a freshman in high school.

He read that Ruan Yingyin had just lost her mother and her father was not around. He often paid attention to her and tried to pull her back from the wrong way, so he talked to Ruan Yingyin in private.

"Ruan Yingyin, your monthly test scores are really bad. On weekdays, you are often absent from class, so this is not acceptable..." He said bitterly.

But how could such a good-looking girl actually chastise him: "What about poor grades? My family is rich, and I can get along well without grades! Teacher, you should take care of yourself, I don't need you to take care of me. !"

"..."

He never cared about her after that. He was relieved until she transferred in the second year of high school.

"Yes, I'm here..." Jiang Xingyuan stood up straight, intending to find an excuse to leave.

Unexpectedly, the male teacher automatically added the second half of his sentence: "You come to fetch her something?"

"?" Jiang Xingyuan frowned slightly.

The male teacher said: "Her high school books are all in the school, no one comes to pick them up, they are piled up in my office. Come with me." Ruan Yingyin has a bad temper, but she is good-looking. Jiang Xingyuan's appearance is also outstanding, so the male teacher should think that they are related.

Jiang Xingyuan put his hands in his pockets, pursed his lips slightly, and followed the male teacher to the office.

The male teacher carried a stack of slightly tall books to Jiang Xingyuan.

Jiang Xingyuan glanced at it, almost all the textbooks and homework books of the first year of high school are here.

He reached out and took it.

**

In the car, Jiang Xingyuan leaned on the back of the chair and opened the textbooks and homework books.

Almost all of them are brand new, and she only wrote her name on the title page of each book.

The handwriting is not good-looking, and there is an arrogant and domineering feeling on the face, which makes people unhappy.

Jiang Xingyuan had just read Ruan Yingyin's textbooks, notes and exam papers a few days ago. Her handwriting, slightly round and upright, looked very pleasing, and he couldn't pick out any mistakes in the language.