Mother Yang poured a glass of milk for Yang Tongyu.

Yang Tongyu took the milk handed by Mother Yang, took a sip, and put it down.

His skin is very dark. Although he has used that skin lotion for a lot of time, he has retained the habit of drinking a glass of milk every day.

What the **** said, milk whitens and nourishes, and you can grow taller.

In fact, Yang Tongyu is no longer short, and has a height of 180, but he hopes to be taller. So you can be invincible on the basketball court

"It's Jiang Xingyuan." Yang Tongyu put down his phone, "He said he would come to my birthday party tomorrow night."

Father Yang's eyes lit up, "really" Jiang Yaozhi called him to invite him, but Jiang Yaozhi said that he could not attend the one-day meeting tomorrow.

It would be good if Jiang Xing came from afar.

Interpersonal communication is to start with children. These children are already in high school, and they are not young. It is better to build a good relationship while they are in school.

Father Yang instructed, "Tongyou, remember to treat your classmates well tomorrow, especially Jiang Xingyuan."

"I know." Yang Tongyu said, "Dad, you have to help me with something else."

"What's the matter?" Father Yang asked.

Yang Tongyu thought about what Jiang Xingyuan had just explained on the phone, and organized the language: "You can call Uncle Ruan of the Ruan Group in person, and let him remember to bring his daughter to the birthday party tomorrow."

When Mother Yang heard the words of her daughter, she looked at Yang Tongyu with a vigilant expression.

Yang Tongyu said helplessly, "Mom, I'm not in a puppy love. Uncle Ruan's daughter took the first place in the monthly exam this time, which is even better than Jiang Xingyuan's."

After he finished speaking, he added, "Jiang Xingyuan accidentally told me on the phone just now. Also, I am still the last one."

Hearing this, Father Yang and Mother Yang glared at Yang Tongyu in disgust.

However, Yang Tongyu's performance has always been like this, and they are used to it. They were even more surprised that Jiang Xingyuan was not the first.

"The child of the Ruan family is really good." Mother Yang turned to Father Yang, "I remember the daughter of the Ruan family. It seems that she just transferred to another school. She got such good grades in the test, you should really make a call."

Father Yang nodded.

Jiang Xingyuan's grades are outstanding, he is clear. So after eating, he called Ruan Xudong himself.

Ruan Xudong was watching the news in the living room with Yang's mother and daughter.

He picked it up and greeted with a polite smile, "Yang Dong, I haven't been in touch for a long time, contact me today, but what's the matter?"

These entrepreneurs in city s basically know each other, the difference is the circle.

Ruan Xudong and Father Yang were not in the same circle. Although they knew each other, they had no connection.

Father Yang said with a smile, "Isn't my child's birthday tomorrow? I don't know if Ruan Dong will have time to admire the glory tomorrow night."

The invitation post was sent out long ago, and Ruan Xudong received it a few days ago. He always attends such occasions of making friends, and it is a good occasion to make contacts.