Yang Qingwei also stood up and said with a smile: "Dad, you're finally back, I'm so hungry that my chest is on my back."

Ruan Xudong held Yang Ruorou with one hand and patted Yang Qingwei with the other, and the three sat at the table together.

"Qingwei, are you taking the monthly exam tomorrow?" Ruan Xudong asked.

Yang Qingwei nodded: "Well, Dad, don't worry, I'm confident that I can get into the top five in the grade."

Yang Ruorou said angrily, "Qingwei, don't be too proud."

Ruan Xudong smiled and spoke for Yang Qingwei: "Ruorou, Qingwei has no pride. Isn't she the first in her grade since she was a child?"

Yang Ruoju said, "This is Qinzhong, which is different from her previous schools. The children in Qinzhong are all smart."

Yang Qingwei replied: "So I can only guarantee that I will be in the top five in the exam. Don't worry, Mom, I know my level. There must be no problem with the top five, you have to believe me!"

"Dad believes in you." Ruan Xudong said.

Seeing such a confident daughter, Ruan Xudong felt very relieved and proud, and he couldn't help comparing the two daughters in his heart.

The more I compare, the more I feel that Yang Qingwei is really excellent.

You know, from childhood to adulthood, Ruan Yingyin's grades were always at the bottom.

At that time, the Nguyen family had not developed to the point where it is today. Li Da is busy dealing with suppliers and customers, so he is relatively free.

Therefore, Ruan Xudong went to Ruan Yingyin's parent-teacher meeting.

That is so embarrassing!

"Dad." Yang Qingwei called out suddenly, with some hesitation: "I have something to ask you."

Ruan Xudong came back to his senses and said lovingly, "You say it."

Yang Qing lowered his eyes slightly: "Yinyin has been studying hard during this time. If she does well in the monthly exam, will you bring her back? No matter what, I am her half-sister."

The table fell silent for a while.

Yang Ruorou also persuaded: "Yes, Xu Dong. Although what happened back then was Li Da's fault. But Yinyin is innocent..."

"Why is she innocent!" Ruan Xudong became angry when he thought of Ruan Yingyin, and her words, 'If there is no Li Da, there would be no Ruan's family', he has been brooding over this period of time, "She is not yet an adult, yet she dares to dare. Run away from home! Since she's gone, why should I bring her back? No way!"

The corners of Yang Qingwei's lips twitched into a slight smile, and then she immediately put it back.

Yang Ruorou gently pulled Ruan Xudong: "Yinyin is still a child, and the child will inevitably be ignorant. She is always worried when she is outside alone."

"You are too kind." Ruan Xudong said, "Others have bullied you in the face, and you still think about others. If it wasn't for Ruan Yingyin's mother, how could you and Qingwei have suffered so much? And Ruan Yingyin's IQ, Like her dead mother, it is always the countdown, how can it be better? In short, it is impossible for me to take her back. When the money on her body runs out, she will naturally come back! "

At that time, his father will naturally teach this disobedient daughter a lesson. You must know the Ruan family, but it's not that Ruan Yingyin comes and leaves whenever she wants.

Ruan Xudong's reaction was as expected by Yang Qingwei. She was in a good mood and walked around the room after washing her hair and bathing.

A month ago, this was Ruan Yingyin's room. And now, including in the future, it is her Yang Qingwei.