Ruan Yingyin couldn't walk, so she simply squatted on the ground.

Sobbing, she reached out and wiped the tears and sweat from her face with her sleeve.

It really scared her to death just now.

Jiang Xing looked down at the girl who was squatting at his feet.

Her back was thin, and her shoulders shrugged when she sobbed, looking pitiful.

He really didn't expect that Ruan Yingyin would be afraid of cats like that.

When he was reborn, the biggest change around him came from Ruan Yingyin.

Jiang Xingyuan still can't understand why, he also suspected that this Ruan Yingyin was occupied by others. However, he had tried it, and Ruan Yingyin in this life knew everything.

It can only be said that maybe it was Ruan Yingyin's growth path, which part was different from the previous life, and then caused a lot of differences.

For example, Ruan Yingyin actually opened a micro-shop, selling skin toners. And the ingredients of this skin lotion surprised even Yang Qiqun, the most powerful doctor of chemistry in the country.

Jiang Xingyuan looked at Ruan Yingyin and felt the gaze from all over, and said solemnly: "Get up and go back with me. I have something to ask you."

After speaking, he turned around and left.

For the rest of her life after the disaster, Ruan Yingyin's expression was a little dazed. She hardly heard what Jiang Xingyuan said, and naturally she did not intend to go back with Jiang Xingyuan.

Jiang Xingyuan stopped in his footsteps, turned to look at Ruan Yingyin, and said without a smile: "If you squat again, maybe another cat will emerge from the bushes."

Ruan Yingyin raised her head instantly, panic in her eyes again.

She looked left and right, and the more she looked, the more she felt that a cat might really come out in the next second in those silent bushes.

Without saying a word, Ruan Yingyin immediately got up and followed Jiang Xingyuan back to the room.

She opened the door of her house, and the first step she walked in was to take out a packet of popcorn in a small corner of the living room, and bit it.

Jiang Xingyuan walked in and closed the door.

He looked at Ruan Yingyin, who was hunched over the sofa and eating popcorn, a dim light flashed in his eyes.

He walked slowly and methodically towards Ruan Yingyin: "Ruan Yingyin, have you been afraid of cats since you were a child?"

After experiencing the great panic just now, Ruan Yingyin was in a wonderful state of exceptional calmness and clarity.

She looked at Jiang Xingyuan, and could tell the color of inquiry in his eyes.

Cats are the natural enemies of their race, maybe some of its kind are not afraid, but Ruan Yingyin is very afraid.

Although she is a hamster now, the cat can't do anything to her, and it won't hurt her. But it was an instinct that she couldn't control.

Ruan Yingyin shook her head: "No." She bit another piece of popcorn, "I liked cats very much when I was a child. However, in the first year of high school, I was studying in H City by myself, and one night I was frightened by a black cat on the side of the road. Jump."

It has been a year since Jiang Xingyuan came back from rebirth. He naturally knew that Ruan Yingyin, a freshman in high school, was taking classes in City H. He also knew that Ruan Yingyin would be transferred to Qinzhong in the second year of high school.