Jiang Xingyuan sat up straight: "Really?"

Yang Qiqun said: "It is true! Jiang Shao, if you can figure out these ingredients, the entire chemical industry will be surprised!"

"I see." Jiang Xingyuan said, "I have to trouble Dr. Yang to continue researching this matter, but there is a little trouble for Dr. Yang to keep in mind that this matter must be kept secret. As for the formula of the skin lotion, I will find a way to get it."

"Young Master Jiang, don't worry, we have signed a non-disclosure agreement on this matter. My students and I will not disclose it." After Yang Qiqun reassured, he hung up the phone and resumed research.

Jiang Xingyuan stood up from the sofa.

It was getting dark now, and the sun was about to set.

He walked to the window and looked down at the busy traffic below.

In a previous life, Yang Qingwei made the Ruan Group bigger, and invested in the real estate market with the high profits of skin care products, teamed up with the Liang Group, and competed with Jiang Xingyuan.

Jiang Xingyuan is one enemy two, although the situation is difficult, but the two sides are evenly matched.

Unexpectedly, this Yang Qingwei is really vicious. He actually borrowed Ruan Yingyin to set up a game, and arranged a little white face to hook up with Ruan Yingyin.

Ruan Yingyin was instigated by Xiao Bailian, and based on her relationship with Jiang Xingyuan, she secretly placed a monitor on Jiang Xingyuan's body.

At that time, Jiang Xingyuan happened to be competing with Yang Qingwei and Liang Yuan for a big project, and all the plans of the Jiang Group came to Yang Qingwei and Liang Yuan's ears.

In the end, Jiang Xingyuan failed miserably. But Jiang's group has a lot of background, even if this big project suffers heavy losses, as long as he is given some time, Jiang Xingyuan will definitely be able to make a comeback.

Unexpectedly, Ruan Yingyin was afraid that her derailment would happen to the public, and while Jiang Xingyuan was at a low point, she joined forces with Yang Qingwei and Liang Yuan to use illegal means to swipe away the funds of the Jiang Group, and fly away with Xiaobailian.

The capital chain was broken, and Yang Qingwei and Liang Yuan were interfering with it, and the Jiang Group went bankrupt. Jiang Xingyuan owed countless debts and finally froze to death on the street.

After being reborn, Jiang Xingyuan would not be able to give Yang Qingwei and Liang Yuan another chance. He wanted to kill them from the very beginning.

His plan was to take the Nguyen Group first. You know, the Nguyen Group was the foundation of Yang Qingwei in his previous life.

Jiang Xingyuan originally wanted to use Ruan Yingyin to disintegrate the Ruan Group from the inside.

But in this life, Ruan Yingyin not only made a mistake, but left the Ruan family by herself, and seemed to have no ambitions, and didn't care who the Ruan Group was in.

Then Ruan Yingyin's chess piece is useless to Jiang Xingyuan.

It seems that he still needs to find a way to defeat the Nguyen Group.

This beauty lotion may be a good opportunity.

Jiang Xingyuan is only a sophomore in high school now, and he has no right to speak in the Jiang Group. Moreover, he did not want anyone in the Jiang family to know about this matter.

There are not many people he can use. After thinking about it, he called Cheng Yang and Wei Xiangsong: "Find a way to contact the owner of the Silver Fox Beauty Skin Toner and tell him that we intend to cooperate."