"Dad didn't know much about Qinzhong before. I checked it out in the past few days and found that there are many noble children in Qin. These days, it will be your network." Ruan Xudong said, "It's like this in the business field. Networking is an important part, understand?"

Yang Qingwei naturally understood this, she nodded: "Dad, I know what to do."

Ruan Xudong was very pleased.

The Liang Group and the Jiang Group are evenly matched, and it would be great if they could climb the Liang Group.

Li Da's ability is strong, but the daughter she gave birth is not very good. On the contrary, it was Ruo Rou's daughter who taught her well.

**

Ruan Yingyin didn't know what happened to the Ruan family. She is doing fine outside alone.

On weekends, she sent the fastest express delivery, and on Monday, almost everyone was sure to receive the goods.

She instantly had 20,000 cash in her account. Originally, she thought she could only receive 2,000 first, but she did not expect these customers to confirm the receipt of the goods in a timely manner.

And the most gratifying thing is that the posts she posted on the forum, whether it is in Qinzhong's school forum or in the beauty bar, have people who bought it to repo.

It is said that the effect is really good, and some people have sent photos.

Although most people are skeptical and not very convinced, there are still a small number of people who are persuaded to place orders.

She added 60 bottles of skin lotion over the weekend, and today she sold 10 bottles.

Like a snowball, Ruan Yingyin believes that the sales of her skin lotion will get better and better.

Now that she has her own house, Ruan Yingyin did not hesitate to buy dozens of boxes of glass bottles and mineral water, as well as packaging materials.

She intends to keep all these things in another empty room so that she doesn't have to replenish the raw materials from time to time.

Afraid of buying too much in one store and attracting attention, Ruan Yingyin still bought it in batches, and asked the seller to rush, and additionally paid for express delivery.

When she came back from school on Tuesday, she went downstairs to pick up the courier several times.

The last time, I met the young couple who moved the cabinet at the elevator entrance.

The young couple saw Ruan Yingyin smiling and saying hello: "Can you take the courier?"

Ruan Yingyin nodded, looked at the young couple, and had some doubts: "Are you going to move out?" In fact, she had seen the movers coming in and out a long time ago, but she had never met the young couple, so she didn't ask.

The young couple looked at each other, then looked at Ruan Yingyin: "Yes, we have changed to a bigger house, and it is closer to the city center, which is convenient for us to commute to get off work."

Although Ruan Yingyin felt that this happened a little quickly, but she didn't know the family situation of the young couple, so she didn't have any doubts, and congratulated them happily: "Congratulations, it's really great."

The little wife smiled unnaturally. She wanted to miss a few times, but remembering the instructions of Ruan Yingyin's brother, she swallowed the words every time.

She took out her mobile phone: "Yinyin, add a WeChat. If you have time, come to our new home to play. If you don't understand the questions, you can send them to my husband, and let him write down the problem-solving ideas and send them to you."