While smashing, Ruan Xudong dragged a chair and walked towards Ruan Yingyin.

Seeing Ruan Xudong's appearance, Ruan Yingyin seemed to be in a rage.

Remembering in the book that Ruan Yingyin was slapped several times by Ruan Xudong when she was kicked out of the Ruan family, Ruan Yingyin closed the door decisively and ran away quickly.

Although it is very comfortable to fight back, life is still important.

The Ruan family villa is located in the most expensive and best location in S City. The people who live here are all rich or expensive, and even rich people can't buy a villa here.

The Ruan family's villa was bought by Ruan Yingyin's mother, Li Da, who used her personal network to buy it from a boss.

The family went abroad to settle.

The villa areas are all in the suburbs with good air, and the villas are far away from each other, and there is a long distance from the gate.

Ruan Yingyin walked out of the gate of Ruan's house and wanted to take out her mobile phone and call a car.

Unfortunately, she didn't expect that Ruan Xudong actually chased out the gate with a fishing rod in his hand.

Ruan Yingyin's words touched Ruan Xudong's heart inadvertently.

Li Da has always been more talented in business than Ruan Xudong. She is a natural entrepreneur and is able to navigate the shopping mall with ease. In front of Li Da, Ruan Xudong often felt inferior, inferior to the point of anger.

After Li Da died in a car accident, Ruan Xudong gradually regained his self-confidence, but he could still occasionally hear the emotion of his partner: "If only Mr. Li was here."

Every time he heard it, the blood all over his body felt like boiling. But those are partners, he can't offend, he can only bear it.

But tonight, Ruan Yingyin actually said, 'Without my mother, the Ruan Group would not be where it is today. '!

Ruan Xudong was so angry that he was bound to grab Ruan Yingyin and teach Ruan Yingyin a good lesson.

He just didn't take good care of this child before, and let her mother spoil it! He had to subdue Ruan Yingyin today!

Yang Ruorou and Yang Qingwei chased after him, wanting to stop Ruan Xudong.

"Xudong, don't be angry, that kid Yinyin is still young, so he speaks a little bit. What's the matter with you, isn't it a joke?"

"Dad, forget it, calm down first."

This kind of thing, family shame can not be exaggerated. If others knew that Ruan Xudong wanted to beat Ruan Yingyin because of their mother and daughter, they would definitely be rumored to be provoked by their mother and daughter.

This is not a good thing, and this kind of thing cannot be left in the public eye.

But Ruan Xudong, who was in anger, was not the mother and daughter of the Yang family who could persuade them to come down: "Don't worry about you two, I have to teach this unfilial daughter a good lesson today! She actually dares to run! Let me see where she can run!"

Ruan Yingyin was also a little panicked, she didn't expect Ruan Xudong to be so relentless.

She clutched the shoulder strap of her schoolbag tightly, and with all her strength, she ran to the gate below.

At this moment, a car just drove towards Ruan Yingyin.

The bright headlights shone straight towards Ruan Yingyin.