As a silver fox hamster, Ruan Yingyin hates the sun very much, and in physical education class, it is necessary to bathe in the sun.

Although under the sun, it has no effect on Ruan Yingyin's body. But she was just instinctively disgusted and disliked.

She usually has to hold a sun umbrella when she goes in and out of the school gate, and even goes to the cafeteria. But gym class can't always hold a sun umbrella.

However, Ruan Yingyin prepared the sun hat very well.

Her sun hat was white and large, covering almost her entire head when it was put on.

The physical education classes in Qinzhong are separate for men and women. The girls in their class are together with the girls in the next class. The teacher is Lin Jing, a female teacher with short hair.

Girls always pay special attention to their skin color, and it is customary to wear a sports cap in class. But in the middle of a sports cap, Ruan Yingyin was particularly obvious.

Lin Jing could see Ruan Yingyin in the middle of the team at a glance, because the brim of her hat was too big, Lin Jing glanced at it, and felt as if she only saw a white mass, that beautiful little face, which was strictly guarded. hidden in the hat.

Lin Jing retracted his gaze, pointed to the volleyball left by his classmates in the previous class, and said simply, "Students, we mainly study volleyball this semester. Well, let's run two laps along the playground first to warm up."

Ruan Yingyin quietly exhaled in the team.

She hates running in the sun the most. What she likes is to run on the treadmill, it feels like playing with a turntable.

But there was no way, Ruan Yingyin could only keep up with the team.

The sunshine in early September was not as vicious as the previous months, but it was still uncomfortable. What's more, Ruan Yingyin felt uncomfortable even walking in the sun. Not physical discomfort, but psychological rejection.

So Ruan Yingyin ran very slowly.

She limped behind the team, running with a few ladies who were not very physically fit.

On the other hand, Yang Qingwei took the lead and ran first.

Yang Qingwei has been a child in a single-parent family since she was a child, so she is very strong. She wants to take the first place in the exam, and she wants to run first in the running.

Only if she is strong enough, no one dares to bully her.

Yang Qingwei had already run two laps, and Ruan Yingyin had half a lap left when she was standing by to rest.

Yang Qing squinted slightly at Ruan Yingyin with a cold light in his eyes.

In the past few days, because of the fact that she and her mother lived in Ruan's house, she was often viewed with bad eyes.

These noble children always looked down on children like Yang Qingwei who were brought in by their stepmothers.

But she is not, she is Ruan Xudong's daughter, and she is the blood of the Ruan family. If it wasn't for Ruan Yingyin's mother Li Da and Yang Qingwei, who were the arrogant daughters of the heavens since childhood, like these noble children, there is no need for people to look at them with different eyes now.

And the fact that she entered Ruan's house was told by Ruan Yingyin.

In the past few days, Yang Qingwei has also found out that this matter is not what Jiang Xingyuan said, but Yang Tongyu.