"Then you should rest early and hang up."

"Well, goodbye, Dad." Ruan Yingyin took down the phone, got up and simply packed some clothes and put them in the bag.

When she was ready, she went to brush her teeth, lay on the bed, closed her eyes and fell asleep.

The next day was Friday, the sun was shining, the morning air was fresh, and the birds were chirping.

Yang Tongyu slept well and was in a good mood. He happily got out of his car humming a song, shook his head at his mother in the car, and walked to the school gate with a schoolbag in one hand.

Cheng Yang and Wei Xiangsong happened to meet at the door.

These two are from Jiang Xingyuan, and their family conditions are very poor. It is said that the family is so poor that they cannot even go to school.

I don't know how Jiang Xingyuan knew them, but he just used some means to bring the two people into Qinzhong to study.

It's just that they haven't studied much before, their grades are really poor, and their family conditions are so bad that they can't bear to look at them directly.

That Wei Xiangsong is a smart person, and his grades catch up after a few months.

Cheng Yang has developed limbs and a simple mind. Now, in his second year of high school, he is the tail of a crane.

Yang Tongyu's level is similar to Cheng Yang's, and both of them love to play football and basketball. They met several times on the basketball court and football field, and then they gradually became familiar with each other.

Cheng Yang looked at Yang Tongyu's dark face and said, "Brother, why did I see you darker again?"

When Yang Tong and the first year of high school, they chased a little daughter, and they made a bang, and no one knew it and no one knew it. But in the end, the little daughter rejected him, on the grounds that Yang Tongyu was too dark.

Since then, Yang Tongyu has paid special attention to skin color.

It's just that the head can be cut off and the blood can flow. Basketball and football can't be thrown away. Yang Tongyu can only use sunscreen beforehand and a mask afterward.

But it didn't have much effect. A boy of this age was sweating to his heart's content under the scorching sun, and sunscreen and mask couldn't save Yang Tongyu.

But Yang Tongyu still cares about his skin color. This is his heart. Every day, he takes a few glances in the mirror to see if he is white.

However, the truth is often that he is black again.

Therefore, the classmates who knew him very much liked to make fun of him about it.

Yang Tongyu sternly said, "Go away, no matter how dark it is, it will not be as dark as you."

Cheng Yang caressed his head, "I'm fine, I also have a little girl who sent me a little love letter."

Yang Tongyu and Cheng Yang scolded a few more words, and then remembered the express text message on the mobile phone before getting off the bus.

That 88 bottle is too cheap. To be honest, he refused in his heart. If the price is 88888, he will not be so entangled.

But a dead horse should be a living horse doctor, anyway, he is rough and fleshy, and it shouldn't be rotten anywhere.

Yang Tongyu went to the mail room and took out the small courier.

He didn't dare to dismantle it in public. Many people saw the post on the school forum, and he was easily recognized by holding this thing.