Today, her headband is still a small white ball in the shape of a mouse, and it looks fluffy, exactly the same as the one he took yesterday.

The mouse-shaped white ball felt very good, Jiang Xingyuan's eyes changed a bit, and he felt that Ruan Yingyin in front of him was really not pleasing to the eye.

She was sitting by the window, the morning sun falling on her, her face surprisingly white and tender.

Jiang Xingyuan felt that his teeth were a little itchy, and he really wanted to bite Ruan Yingyin's face fiercely, preferably to bite down a piece of meat.

He pressed his lips to his teeth and asked in a deep voice, "You went to dinner with your dad last night"

Ruan Yingyin nodded and moved her body a little uncomfortable. She always felt that Jiang Xingyuan was looking at her at the moment, as if the most fierce cat in the world was staring at her, and it seemed that she was about to bite her flesh in the next second. .

Jiang Xingyuan's eyes flashed, "Nothing happened"

Ruan Yingyin frowned slightly, and boldly glanced at Jiang Xingyuan.

She didn't know why he asked that, because the reborn he must know what happened.

There is nothing to hide about this kind of thing, so Ruan Yingyin said honestly, "Yes, I have a stepmother and a sister during the meal. My sister will be here later, and will become a classmate with us."

Jiang Xingyuan looked at Ruan Yingyin deeply. He felt that something was wrong with Ruan Yingyin at the age of seventeen.

In the past life, the seventeen-year-old Ruan Yingyin also had a bad temper, and it was impossible to say such a thing so calmly.

What happened to Ruan Yingyin, who was seventeen years old in this life? Did something happen to Ruan Yingyin after his rebirth?

Jiang Xingyuan's pupils were deep, and his intuition told him that Ruan Yingyin also seemed to have a secret.

He smiled, meaning it was unclear, "Then congratulations, it's a good thing to have multiple stepmothers and sisters."

Ruan Yingyin lowered her head slightly and whispered, "It's not a good thing. I don't like my stepmother and sister. I've moved out and will live on campus today."

Would Ruan Yingyin be the kind of person who easily moved out of Ruan's house and let Ruan Xudong and Yang's mother and daughter meet He Meimei?

no.

However, Ruan Yingyin in front of him did exactly that.

Jiang Xingyuan looked at Ruan Yingyin, with her slender legs folded and her arms around her chest.

He was full of momentum, making people shudder, as if he was interrogating his own prisoner.

Ruan Yingyin glanced at him secretly, and when she saw the language teacher walking into the classroom, she ignored Jiang Xingyuan, reopened the closed language book, and recited it seriously.

She wants to study hard and get into a better university. She is now in her second year of high school, and she has never attended elementary or junior high school, so in her own opinion, her grades are not expected to be very good.

But it doesn't matter, she is very self-aware, as long as she can go to a university, even if it is bad, she is satisfied.

Jiang Xingyuan stared at Ruan Yingyin darkly for a while, then got up and left after a while.

As soon as the bell rang for the end of the morning reading class, most of the students in the class immediately fell on the table.

To Ruan Yingyin in the last row, it seemed like a mushroom fell to the ground.