But she is no longer a hamster, so the turntable can't run.

So she opened the book and listened carefully to the class.

When Ruan Yingyin became a human, she was a young woman in her twenties.

She had never been to a class, so she was very curious about all this.

Ruan Yingyin had never learned the contents of these textbooks. She listened to the teacher's explanation, and she didn't know whether she understood it or not. Anyway, it was very interesting.

Soon, the four classes in the morning were over, and it was lunch time.

Ruan Yingyin put away the books, took a sun umbrella from her bag, followed the crowd of students and walked to the cafeteria.

The weather in September is still a little hot. The sun is out today, but the sun is not as hot as summer. The cafeteria in the teaching building is not far away, and no one is holding an umbrella on the road.

Except Ruan Yingyin.

She was holding a large off-white sun umbrella, and she shrank inside the big sun umbrella. Although her steps were not large, her frequency of strides was very fast.

Silver fox hamsters love the dark and are afraid of the sun. In the sun, they can be very restless.

Therefore, Ruan Yingyin must bring an umbrella when she goes out, and she still uses a large umbrella.

Among the students who came and went, the maverick Ruan Yingyin was very eye-catching, coupled with her delicate facial features and beautiful appearance.

Along the way, many people are very interested in her.

Several boys even asked her for contact information.

Ruan Yingyin replied with a refusal smile, "I'm sorry."

At the cafeteria, Ruan Yingyin met two girls while lining up to buy food.

They are classmates, one is Li Tong and the other is Cui Qingyan.

They were very curious about Ruan Yingyin, a transfer student, so they gathered around.

The three bought vegetables, sat by the window, and chatted while eating.

Girls always talk a lot, and it's easy to hit it off.

Ruan Yingyin has never had any friends in the 22 years of her duty as a man. She was very happy to see Li Tong and Cui Qingyan showing a friendly attitude towards her.

But all of this was destroyed by Jiang Xingyuan.

Jiang Xingyuan threw his food on the table with a bang, and the vegetable juice inside spilled out.

This movement was not small, and it attracted the attention of several people around the table, and then moved away as if nothing had happened.

The gentle-looking Cui Qingyan was pale with fright, and the hand holding the chopsticks was shaking.

Although Li Tong, who had cut short hair, was also a little scared, but with anger in his eyes, he clenched his fists and looked at Jiang Xingyuan and the two people behind Jiang Xingyuan.

Jiang Xingyuan looked at Cui Qingyan and Li Tong impatiently, moved the chair to sit down, and said softly, "Go away."

Cui Qingyan nodded in a panic, stood up, held her plate, pushed Li Tong with her elbow, and said softly, "Li Tong, let's go!"

Seeing that Li Tong didn't respond, she simply freed up a hand, pulled Li Tong, and ran away in a panic.

Li Tong gritted his teeth and was pulled away by Cui Qingyan with an unwilling face.