2

Ruan Yingyin went directly to the second grade teacher's office, found her class teacher Liu Qin, and said softly, "Hello, teacher, I'm Ruan Yingyin, a transfer student."

The gray-haired female teacher wearing glasses raised her head when she heard the words, and smiled kindly, "In the new semester, we are one class away from you. I was thinking about when you will come."

Ruan Yingyin was a little embarrassed, her face was slightly red, "I'm sorry teacher, I was delayed on the way."

"It's okay, take the campus card and book, and come back to the class with me." Liu Qin pushed the prepared book over.

Ruan Yingyin nodded, looked at the thick stack of new books on the table, put down the large schoolbag behind her, packed the books neatly into the schoolbag, put it on her back, and followed the teacher with the campus card.

Class 2 and 6 of high school, it is not yet time for class, and there is a lot of chaos inside.

Liu Qin walked in and looked inside at the door.

There are 48 students in Class 2 and 6 plus transfer student Ruan Yingyin, just two people at one table.

As an aristocratic school, Qinzhong is not likely to be mobilized after its position has been decided from a higher level. So everyone sat in the same position as the senior one.

So the only vacant seat in the class was the one next to Jiang Xingyuan.

He was sitting in the last row by the window. He was sitting in a reclining position at this time, holding a math book, turning page after page.

Jiang Xingyuan's movements were neither fast nor slow, his face was gloomy, and his aura was shocking.

Liu Qin has been teaching for more than 30 years, and he is an old teacher in Qinzhong. He has seen many dignitaries. But this is the first time I have seen such a high-ranking temperament in a second-year high school student.

The name Jiang Xingyuan is known to everyone in Qinzhong.

His name is very famous, not only the students dare not provoke him, but even the teachers have to shy away from him. No wonder none of these students dared to sit with him.

Liu Qin has been able to stay in Qinzhong for so many years, and naturally he has his own set of rules of conduct. She retracted her gaze, lowered her head behind her, swept over the nervous girl, pondered for a moment, and said to the boys sitting in the first few rows, "Go to the logistics department and move another set of desks and chairs. There's no room for a new classmate."

When Ruan Yingyin heard the teacher's words, she raised her head and her eyes lit up, but when she remembered the plot in the book, her eyes dimmed again.

Everything goes according to the plot of the book.

Hearing the teacher's voice, Jiang Xingyuan closed the math book unhurriedly, then raised his eyelids and looked over.

Jiang Xingyuan's handsome appearance carried a strong sense of aggression, his eyes fell directly on Ruan Yingyin, and his eyes were dark.

Ruan Yingyin didn't dare to meet his gaze at all, and just lowered her head like a hamster.

This was the first time Jiang Xingyuan saw Ruan Yingyin after his rebirth. His eyes turned around Ruan Yingyin a few times. Thinking of the events of his previous life, he felt a little bloodthirsty.

He twitched the corner of his mouth, and his tone was dangerous, "Mr. Liu, isn't there a vacant seat next to me? Let the new classmate sit next to me."

Jiang Xingyuan said so, Liu Qin naturally had no reason to let someone move another set of desks and chairs. She glanced at Ruan Yingyin a little worriedly, but didn't say anything, nodded and said, "Student Ruan, then you and Jiang Classmates at the same table."